What to expect from USCIS when it comes to minor EB-5 applicants, third party money exchangers, prior filing inconsistencies, bridge financing and material change. ...
About Bernard P Wolfsdorf
Bernard P. Wolfsdorf is an EB-5 immigration attorney and a managing partner at Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group, an immigration law firm based in Santa Monica, Calif. with an office in New York City. Attorney Wolfsdorf has been designated as a certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law for the State Bar of California for over 20 years.
Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group employs 18 lawyers and almost 50 professionals, and is known worldwide for its excellence in providing value and top-quality global immigration representation.
Attorney Wolfsdorf is one of three California attorneys to be selected by Chambers USA as a “Star Individual,” and he was also rated in the top tier of Chambers Global World’s Leading Lawyers for Business. He has been consistently rated as “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell and was selected as the “2012 Lawyer of the Year for Los Angeles” by U.S. News’ Best Lawyers in America. He has also been recognized as the best immigration attorney in the world by the International Bar Association, the American Bar Association research partner, and Who’s Who Legal from 2010 until 2012. Attorney Wolfsdorf earned these distinctions by receiving the most votes from more than 500 of the top immigration attorneys.
Attorney Wolfsdorf presently serves on the American Immigration Lawyers Association's EB-5 committee and is a past president of AILA.
Answers to EB-5 1207 Questions Answered
- What happens to my application if my regional center gets terminated?
- How long does it take to receive an interview notice?
- What are the requirements for a J-1 visa holder to apply for EB-5?
- What is the timeline for filing for citizenship for a minor who is an EB-5 dependent?
- How can “visiting the EB-5 project” be an approved reason for applying for a visitor visa?
- When should I inform IPO that the project I invested in has received I-924 approval?
- How can I add a non-mainland China born spouse to my approved I-526?
- How can I file EB-5 on a visitor visa?
- How do I travel right after the EB-5 consular interview?
- What is the possibility of getting an F-1 visa approved while I have applied for an EB-5 visa?
- How does USCIS count job creation for different EB-5 investors involved in the same project?
- My child aged out due to a wrong I-526 form filed by my immigration attorney. What options do I have?
- How is job creation by multi-level marketing considered for EB-5 purposes?
- When can EB-5 applicants enjoy in-state tuition?
- How can my minor daughter and son apply for EB-5?
- How long does it generally take to receive green cards in the mail after entering the U.S.?
- How can EB-5 applicants best prepare for their dependents to not age out of the process?
- Could my EB-5 application be positively impacted if I pay the investment in full?
- When do I receive biometrics after I file the I-131 travel document?
- How can I transit my EB-5 priority date to my EB-2 date?
- How does the payment of the NVC immigration fee work for EB-5 dependents?
- How could marrying a non-China-born spouse benefit my EB-5 application?
- What happens if the TEA designation of my EB-5 project becomes invalid?
- When could the new EB-5 reform be announced?
- How can I withdraw my EB-5 regional center petition and get the investment back?
- What are the residency requirements for EB-5 principal applicants and dependents after the I-526 approval?
- How can I provide proof that the direct EB-5 enterprise is established in a targeted employment area?
- How can my daughter keep her student status if her I-829 gets denied?
- How does a denied EB-5 case impact my future applications?
- How can I use online money transfer service statements as proof for source of funds for EB-5?
- How can I avoid conflicts between two immigration petitions?
- How can I have two different kind of businesses under one master company for EB-5?
- What solutions do I have if the EB-5 project I invested in fails?
- How could a divorce during the I-485 pending stage impact my EB-5 application?
- What is the timeline for creating jobs in a direct EB-5 project?
- How can an agricultural project qualify as a direct EB-5 investment?
- How can I stay and travel with an expired student visa and a pending EB-5 I-485?
- What if I am unable to prove source of funds for a small part of my investment amount?
- How will dual citizenship impact my EB-5 application?
- Can I work still work in the states after I485 application?
- How long does it take to process biometrics and the I-131 travel document?
- How can an H4-EAD holder invest in a direct EB-5 project?
- How can my 21-month-old baby stay outside the U.S. for more than six months as a conditional permanent resident?
- What are the requirements for an affidavit of support during the consular processing of an EB-5 application?
- How can an EB-5 direct investment be done as two projects in different industries?
- How can I appeal outside of the U.S. if my I-829 gets denied?
- Is an adjustment of status or consulate interview recommended? Why?
- How could a self-prepared income statement provide evidence for EB-5 source of funds?
- How can I re-enter the U.S. as an F-1 visa holder after filing my DS-260?
- How will the travel ban impact my EB-5 application?
- What options does my father have after his I-526 is denied?
- How can I apply for EB-5 with an inadmissible spouse?
- How can I convert my E-2 business to an EB-5 project?
- How could investing in franchises qualify for EB-5?
- How can China-born EB-5 applicants work legally in the U.S. after their H-1B expires?
- What license does one need to provide EB-5 brokerage services in the U.S.?
- How is USCIS’ changing policy on accrued unlawful presence impacting EB-5 investors?
- How do China-born EB-5 investors estimate the wait time?
- How can a H-1B visa holder apply for direct EB-5 investment?
- How do EB-5 investors protect themselves against fraud?
- How can I add my new spouse when filing my I-829?
- How can marrying a U.S. citizen accelerate my green card application compared with EB-5?
- What should I expect after my I-526 gets approved?
- Under what conditions could the I-829 petition of an EB-5 investor be turned down?
- How can an EB-5 new commercial enterprise include E-2 investors?
- How will switching jobs under H-1B impact my EB-5 application?
- How can I use a SBA loan for my cousin''s EB-5?
- How should the required capital be allocated to qualify for a direct EB-5 investment?
- How can my wife and I invest individually but qualify for EB-5 as a family?
- When do I get refund if my I-526 is rejected?
- How can I transfer to an H-1B visa at the I-829 stage?
- How can I apply for an EB-5 visa as an asylee?
- How should a non-regional center enterprise arrange its capital stack with EB-5 funding?
- How can I apply for EB-5 while on OPT and with an H-1B petition pending?
- How can a direct investor justify the job creation?
- What options do I have if my I-526 got denied by USCIS?
- How should the contract between regional centers and investors include terms regarding a potential EB-5 sunset?
- How can I add my child with mental illness to my EB-5 application?
- How can I get an EB-5 visa if my application was refused due to the travel ban?
- What are the stay and travel requirements for an EB-5 investor during the conditional permanent residency and permanent residency period?
- How can a non-regional center EB-5 project attract investors legally?
- What is the average EB-5 preparation time frame?
- How can I buy multiple franchises and qualify for EB-5?
- How can I stay in the U.S. with an expired OPT extension but a pending I-526?
- What are the requirements to prove the creation of 10 jobs for direct EB-5 investments?
- What options do I have if my regional center gets terminated by USCIS?
- What are the requirements when applying for a regional center designation?
- How can I interfile with another EB-5 project when my current I-829 is pending?
- What is the advantage of "direct investment" for Vietnamese EB-5 investors?
- What can I do to avoid project construction delay from jeopardizing my EB-5 application?
- How can I work for another company while running a direct EB-5 business?
- How can an Eb-5 project''s exemplar approval accelerate the adjudication of my I-526?
- How can I remain on H-1B status until I receive my green card from my EB-5 investment?
- What happens to my EB-2 application if my EB-5 gets denied at any stage?
- How can I use gifted money from my parents'' property for my EB-5 investment?
- How can I apply for EB-5 “retroactively”?
- Why are my dependents not included in the letter from the National Visa Center?
- What trouble could I get into by taking a job offer from an EB-5 entity?
- How can I apply for EB-5 based investment in a venture capital or angel fund?
- What is the impact of investing more than the minimum capital requirement in an EB-5 project?
Verified EB-5 Investors
EB5 Investors Magazine and EB5investors.com Articles
When investors should and should not use a lawsuit to speed up a decision of a green card ...
With hundreds of EB-5 projects in the market to choose from and with permanent residency in the U.S. on the line, selecting the right regional center and EB-5 project to invest in can be an important, yet often intimidating, task....
For several months, the possibility of retrogression has weighed heavily on the minds of Chinese investors. Bernard Wolfsdorf explains the backlog, the likelihood of retrogression, and key considerations to keep in mind when working with clients with child derivatives. ...