How to transfer money from India to EB5 with the new tax? -

How to transfer money from India to EB5 with the new tax?

It is super difficult to transfer money now from India, we need to pay taxes after a certain amount. So, to get my EB5 capital to the US, it’s quite expensive. What are other investors from India doing about this that you recommend?


Bernard P Wolfsdorf

Bernard P Wolfsdorf

Find an EB-5 Visa Lawyer: Immigration Attorney
Answered on

There is not one way. If you have property in the US, a secured loan is a great option. Most cases are doing a combination: gifts from family, secured loans, and of course earnings.

DISCLAIMER: the information found on this website is intended to be general information; it is not legal or financial advice. Specific legal or financial advice can only be given by a licensed professional with full knowledge of all the facts and circumstances of your particular situation. You should seek consultation with legal, immigration, and financial experts prior to participating in the EB-5 program. Posting a question on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. All questions you post will be available to the public: do not include confidential information in your question.