About Dennis Tristani
Dennis Tristani is an EB-5 immigration attorney. He is the owner of Tristani Law, LLC, based in Rockville, Maryland.
Previously, Tristani was a Partner at Donoso & Partners, LLC, based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Tristani’s main focus involves filing EB-5 petitions for clients, including investors, professionals and entrepreneurs. He advises on business plan preparation, redeployment and at-risk rules, corporate structure strategy and TEA designation.
Tristani earned his Bachelor’s of Arts degree from Yale University, and his Juris Doctor degree from the American University Washington College of Law.
Tristani is a member of the American Bar Association and American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Tristani speaks English and Spanish.
Answers to EB-5 54 Questions Answered
- How do I deal with the source of funds requirement if I am the only direct EB-5 investor in a project?
- Why is USCIS not updating the case status following our I-829 RFE response?
- Can we as EB-5 investors apply for advance parole under concurring filing?
- What happened with the EB-5 Direct Investment program after the reauthorization?
- How do I fix a mistake I did on my DS260 form for my EB-5 visa?
- What is the guidance for I-485 filing for existing EB-5 investors with pending i-526?
- How can I transfer from E2 status to EB-5 with concurrent filing?
- Are there any I-526 based EAD work restrictions for an EB-5 investor?
- Does the new EB-5 regulations with concurrent filing include child age protection?
- Can I submit I-485 if I already filed DS-260 for my EB-5 case?
- What should I do if I have both an EB-5 I-485 and an EB-2 I-485 petition?
- Can I still submit a derivative i-485 for my spouse after my i-485 is approved for EB-5?
- Is an EB-5 RC applicant eligible to file I-485, I-765, and TAD if he has H1-B or L1 Visa under the new EB-law?
- What is the impact of our EB-5 application to my son''s F-1 visa?
- What happens if I have multiple I-485s for EB-5 and EB-2?
- How do I update my DS-260 application after my personal information changed?
- How can I start studying on a pending EAD and pending I-485 for EB-5?
- How can I expedite my I-829 for EB-5?
- What is the direct EB-5 processing time for Indian nationals?
- How should EB-5 applicants answer questions about immigration petition filing on the DS-160 form for B-1/B-2 visa?
- How can I apply for a direct EB-5 visa if I am already in the US on a student visa?
- How long does the EB-5 capital need to be at risk and when can I withdraw funds without jeopardizing the immigration process??
- How can my direct EB-5 visa investment amount be paid at the time of filing my petition?
- How can I file an EB-2 I-485 while I have a pending EB-5 I-485?
- Is it possible for an EB-5 dependent to be removed from a petition after the I-829 is filed?
- How can I as an EB-5 investor withdraw an I-765 expedite request since I got an RFE?
- How can I get back to the US legally from the Dominican Republic with an expired green card and expired I-551 stamp?
- How can my child get an F1 visa while our EB-5 visa is pending?
- What do I do if USCIS indicates my case was updated to show fingerprints were taken but I have not received a biometrics appointment yet?
- How should I proceed if my I-526 petition was approved for EB-5 after I failed to file my I-829?
- As an EB-5 direct investor, how should I deal with my expiring E-2 visa while my I-485 is pending?
- How can I as an EB-5 investor travel during the lapse of the regional center program?
- What is the process for starting my own business for direct EB-5 if I have no visa yet?
- How can a pending EB-5 investor apply for B1/B2 visas for the holidays?
- How can I still work and travel abroad despite the EB-5 program being in limbo if I have an approved EAD /AP combo card?
- How can I as an Indian national solve this issue that I can only transfer $250,000 a year from India for my EB-5 application?
- What will happen to my EB-5 I-829 acceptance if the EB-5 regional center program dies?
- What is the I-526 RFE response time for EB-5?
- Can I move the headquarter of my business to the US and make it count as my direct EB-5 investment?
- How do I get started with direct EB-5 investing?
- How can I renew my immigration visa when the EB-5 regional center program is not reauthorized?
- Will my I-485 approval for EB-5 be impacted if my spouse leaves the US without a visa?
- How do I demonstrate that my EB-5 funds are from a lawful source?
- Can I borrow funds from my dad for my direct EB-5 investment?
- What does it mean for me as an EB-5 investor that the DOJ has removed the case quota for immigration judges?
- Why is my approved I-526 petition taking more than 10 months to transfer from USCIS to NVC?
- How can I expedite my consular processing for my EB-5 petition?
- How should I file my I-765, through STEM OPT extension or through AOS that is pending?
- How many EB-5 direct cases are you seeing and is that a viable option right now?
- What are the current investment thresholds for EB-5 direct investment?
- Will the age of our dependent child be protected due to delays from USCIS and NVC?
- With an approved I-526 in January 2021, what can I do to get my EB-5 approved when the program is not reauthorized?
- What is my tax obligation as a non resident alien while waiting for EB-5 approval?
- How can I renew my combo card while the EB-5 regional center program is on hold?