What EB-5 investors should think about when doing their due diligence check list for selecting an investment project, including focusing on job creation, the return of investment, timing, and redeployment strategies. ...
About Marko Issever
Marko Issever joined Riverside Management Group as a Managing Director in May 2016 in order to, among other things, lead the firm’s EB-5 capital raising and placement activities, via its wholly owned subsidiary, BCW Securities LLC. Issever is also the Founder and CEO of America EB5 Visa, LLC, a company dedicated to connect EB-5 issuers of carefully evaluated projects to investors. He is also the founding partner of BH Capital Management, LLC, a real estate investment company that specializes in opportunities in development and investment.
Issever is currently a registered broker dealer with BCW Securities LLC.
Issever’s clients include EB-5 regional centers, real estate companies who plan to raise funding through the EB-5 process, and investors who are in search of projects to invest in as part of their EB-5-based immigration process.
Prior to joining the Riverside Management Group team and establishing America EB5 Visa and BH Capital Management, Issever served as a Managing Director at The Bank of New York Mellon Global & Capital Markets. In this capacity, he led the firm’s derivative business to financial institutions around the world. Issever has more than 30 years of Wall Street experience, and was a founding member of the derivative business in Sakura Global Capital.
Issever began his Wall Street career as a member of the Financial Strategies Group at Prudential Securities. There, he specialized in mortgage-backed security opportunities such as collateralized mortgage obligations, risk-controlled arbitrage transactions, along with other asset-backed securitizations, including policy holder loan securitization.
Issever received his MBA in finance and his MA in economics from The Wharton School of Business at The University of Pennsylvania. Prior to attending Wharton, he graduated from Boğazici Universitesi and Robert Kolej, located in Istanbul. He speaks Turkish (native) and Ladino Spanish fluently. Issever is a board member of the Manhattan Sephardic Congregation and the founding president of Aleph Learning Center. He holds series 7 & 63 securities licenses. Issever also speaks Hebrew.
BCW Securities LLC is a Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.
Investors and regional centers may verify a broker-dealer’s registration status on https://brokercheck.finra.org/
FINRA’s internet home page, www.finra.org
SIPC’s internet home page, www.sipc.org
Disclaimer: BCW Securities LLC is a member of FINRA/SIPC while EB5Investors.com is NOT a broker/dealer. EB5Investors.com and BCW Securities LLC are NOT affiliated in any capacity. BCW Securities LLC does not pay or compensate EB5Investors.com for this website listing.
Answers to EB-5 463 Questions Answered
- Other than EB-5, what options do mainland China-born investors have to get green cards?
- How can I add my spouse as a joint petitioner in our EB-5 application?
- What are the requirements of health insurance on EB-5 visa applicants?
- How can chart B in the visa bulletin prevent dependents from aging out for their EB-5 visas?
- How could working under CPT affect my I-526 application?
- What should we do if my dependent child ages out due to the backlog for Indian investors?
- How can I use money in my 401(K) account to apply for EB-5?
- How should I start my EB-5 application if I have a pending EB-2 case with a priority date in 2010?
- How long do we need to wait if we receive a 221(g) notice during our EB-5 visa interview?
- How can I use my F-1 OPT EAD to work when I have a green card?
- How can I use foreign income and assets to support an I-864 application?
- How can the approved I-829 of an EB-5 principal applicant accelerate the processing of the I-829s of dependents?
- How can I travel internationally if I just file my EB-5 I-485 application?
- How can I transfer the EB-5 investment capital from the bank account in my home country to the U.S.?
- When can I submit an EB-5 application in the U.S. if I enter the border as a tourist?
- How can I use borrowed money from a friend for my EB-5 investment?
- How can I sell a business to a potential EB-5 investor?
- How can I travel outside the U.S. and return for my I-131 biometrics appointment?
- What legal recourses do I have to secure the return of my EB-5 investment?
- How can I run an EB-5 business with a TD visa?
- How can I file an EB-3-based I-485 when I am on an EB-5-based conditional green card?
- What are the requirements on the business performance and maintenance of jobs for a direct EB-5 business during the I-829 stage?
- How can I structure an EB-5 direct investment business at two different locations?
- How can we require to expedite the processing of EB-5 visas?
- What is the timeline for setting up an EB-5 business and creating jobs?
- How does USCIS count job creation for an EB-5 application?
- How can I make my investment accumulate and qualify for EB-5?
- How can my wife travel with a pending I-485 and an I-551 from a pending I-829?
- How can I register a business in the U.S. with a pending EB-5 application?
- When can I travel internationally after my I-131 biometrics appointment?
- Under what circumstances is an I-134 necessary for a visitor visa holder?
- How are permanent residents and citizens taxed in the U.S.?
- What is the timeline for an EB-5 application?
- What kind of investment can I make with a tourist visa?
- How can I apply for an F-1 visa if I have filed an I-526 application?
- What is the estimated processing time for I-526 applications?
- What are the travel restrictions on conditional green card holders?
- When do I need to start fulfilling tax obligations as an EB-5 investor?
- How can I apply to adjust status with an I-130 form if I have a conditional green card?
- How can I change my levels of study as an international student with an EB-5 application?
- How long can Canadian citizens stay in the U.S. after TN visas expire?
- How can my daughter qualify for EB-5 if I filed our I-526 application one day before she turned 21?
- How can I keep my EB-3 priority date if my I-829 gets denied?
- How can my son apply for EB-5 while studying in the U.S.?
- What should an EB-5 investor do if the name on her I-526 form is different than that on her passport?
- How can I submit my EB-5-based I-485 application during the grace period after the expiration of my current H-1B visa?
- What are some additional costs for an EB-5 application?
- How can I file an I-829 application outside the U.S.?
- After the I-526 approval, how can I change from consular processing to adjustment of status to get my conditional green card?
- What happens to rgw EB-5-based green card of my son when he turns 21 years old?
- How could my credit score impact the approval rate of my I-526 application?
- What is considered a public charge that could risk the status of a green card holder?
- How can EB-5 investors travel with expired green cards and I-797 receipts?
- Which option is faster for an Indian EB-5 investor to enter the U.S.: adjustment of status or consular processing?
- What should I do if there is information missing on my DS-260 form?
- How are EB-5 investors taxed on inherited property?
- How can I apply for a work visa if my EB-5 based I-485 gets denied?
- What are some potential issues for an F-1 student with an approved I-526 to apply for OPT?
- How long does it usually take to launch an EB-5-compliant business?
- How can franchise businesses use EB-5 capital?
- Which option is faster for my wife to enter the U.S., with a CR-1 visa or an EB-5 visa?
- How can EB-5 investors invest in a real estate development project that is not connected with a regional center?
- How can an H-1b visa holder open a company then apply for an EB-5 visa?
- How long does it take from getting an I-526 approval to getting an EB-5 visa?
- What is the current waiting time for Indians to get an EB-5 visa?
- How is EB-5 investment capital taxed when investors get it back?
- How can I use an existing business to apply for EB-5?
- How long does it take to prepare an EB-5 case?
- How can I use income from Google AdSense for my EB-5 application?
- How can I use crowdfunded capital in my EB-5 application?
- How can I apply for EB-5 if my mother and sister have applied for asylum?
- How is the current situation in Hong Kong impacting the process for Hong Kong-born investors to get an EB-5 visa?
- What will happen to the investors if their regional centers get terminated by USCIS?
- How could a failed EB-5 case impact my current visa?
- How can a direct EB-5 business support the application of several foreign investors?
- How can I become a partner of an LLC as a tourist visa holder and later use it for EB-5?
- How can a reentry permit impact my ability to apply for U.S. citizenship?
- How can I apply for U.S. citizenship with a conditional green card?
- How could a change of investment projects impact the status of a dependent in an EB-5 case?
- How can I file an E-2 application and an EB-5 at the same time?
- How can a foreigner who has overstayed his tourist visa apply for EB-5?
- What is the process of getting the EB-5 capital back after I-829 approval?
- How can I strategically plan the timing of my EB-5 filing to meet the Nov. 21 deadline?
- How can I stay in the U.S. with an approved I-526 and an expired F-1 visa?
- What is the I-526 processing time for an Africa-born investor?
- What does it mean to be physically present in the U.S. while filing for I-131?
- How should investors interpret the job creation numbers on the form I-829?
- How can I return to the U.S. as a green card holder who has stayed outside the country for an extended period of time?
- How can I transfer my permanent residency application to the EB-3 category with a pending I-829?
- If my EB-5-based I-485 gets rejected, how long do I have before I must leave the U.S.?
- How can conditional green card holders apply for naturalization?
- How can I apply for EB-5 with a criminal record that has been removed?
- How can EB-5 investors apply for Obamacare?
- When will I be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship?
- How can I run an EB-5 business on behalf of my relative who is an EB-5 investor?
- What happens to an EB-5 project if the unemployment rate of its TEA falls below 150% of the national average?
- What requirements should a business meet to qualify for EB-5?
- How long does it take USCIS to issue a receipt for an I-526 application?
- How can I apply for an I-131 re-entry permit outside the U.S.?
- How can I start a direct EB-5 investment with an H-1b visa?
EB5 Investors Magazine and EB5investors.com Articles
With a degree from a top school, Marko Issever thought he would have no challenges in finding his dream job after graduation. But he was wrong. Here, he shares his green card journey as a Middle Eastern graduate in United States and why it’s important for international students to explore the EB-5 option early on for best job opportunities....
How the plummeting lira impacted the Turkish EB-5 investors and what ripple effects it can have for EB-5 markets worldwide....