The development of the recent travel restrictions and how they are affecting immigrants from such countries as Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, C, Iran, Libya, North Korea and Somalia. ...
About Marjan Kasra
Marjan Kasra is an EB-5 immigration attorney and the founder of the Law Offices of Marjan Kasra, LLC, an immigration law firm based in Stamford, Conn. Attorney Kasra founded the Law Offices of Marjan Kasra in 2005. She currently utilizes her education, training, and legal talent to represent a select group of immigration law clients, including EB-5 visa applicants. The firm’s client base has grown at an extraordinary rate due to the attention and dedication that she offers to each client. Attorney Kasra tremendously looks forward to preserving the rights of her clients for many years to come.
Attorney Kasra undertook challenging legal internships while in law school and was also trained by renowned law professors from Yale and Harvard law schools. Following law school, she undertook positions at New Haven Superior Court and Stamford Superior Court, where she worked on family, complex, and civil litigation as a judge’s clerk. Attorney Kasra then worked as an in-house counsel at a top New York actuarial firm.
She earned her undergraduate degree in psychology and biology from the University of Connecticut in 1991. She subsequently completed a challenging post baccalaureate studies program in molecular biology in New York City at Columbia University. Attorney Kasra went on to earn her law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 1999.
Answers to EB-5 39 Questions Answered
- How does the NVC determine an EB-5 investor''s consulate?
- What are the rules of simultaneous investment immigration program participation?
- What does USCIS look for when examining project documents?
- How do taxes on gifts affect EB-5 investment?
- Can potential EB 5 investors be reached directly for smaller deals?
- How can I use EB-5 for restaurant start up?
- How can a same-sex couple qualify for EB-5?
- How will overstaying my visa affect my EB-5 application?
- How much gift tax for EB-5 capital?
- How can I invest in two businesses?
- How can I start working on EB-5 cases?
- What are the chances of EB-5 approval with prior E-2 visa denial?
- What is considered a guaranteed return for an EB-5 investment?
- What are my options for involvement in my EB-5 project?
- Does the entire investment need to be made at the time of filing?
- How can I bring my child from a previous marriage?
- Can a U.S. citizen lend an EB-5 investor money?
- How can I invest in a start-up company and take an equity stake?
- Are commercial construction private loans secured by real estate valid for EB-5?
- What is the difference between direct jobs and indirect jobs in EB-5?
- Do I need an attorney to apply for an EB-5 visa?
- Do I submit my project directly to a Regional Center?
- Why are EB-5 investments regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- What is an EB-5 migration agent?
- How do I attract EB-5 investors?
- Will I have to pay taxes if I am an investor in the EB-5 visa program?
- Do I have to be an accredited investor to qualify for an EB-5 Visa?
- Which family members can qualify for an EB-5 immigrant investor visa?
- What is the difference between U.S. citizenship and permanent residency?
- What is an EB-5 project?
- How do I know which EB-5 Regional Center I can invest in?
- Can I bring my family to the United States if I get an EB-5 visa?
- Could we use the EB-5 program to acquire investors?
- Is it legal for EB-5 Regional Centers to list their projects online?
- How can I determine EB-5 attorney success rates?
- Is there usually a return on EB-5 investments?
- How can I more easily move money from China for the EB-5 visa program?
- Do EB-5 investors have to sustain their investments after they receive their green card?
- How are Seasonal Employees counted towards job creation in the EB-5 Visa Program?
Verified EB-5 Investors
EB5 Investors Magazine and EB5investors.com Articles
In light of the Chinese retrogression, some EB-5 professionals are setting their sights on alternative markets like the MENA region, which has seen a spike in EB-5 applications. ...
A federal judge in Seattle on Friday blocked U.S. President Donald Trump’s executive order known as the "Muslim ban."...
Tips to successfully file an Iranian EB-5 petition....