About F Oliver Yang
F. Oliver Yang is an EB-5 immigration lawyer. He is a senior associate in Klasko Immigration Law Partners, Philadelphia office.
The Klasko Immigration Law Partners is a mid-sized law firm with offices in New York, Pennsylvania and Philadelphia. It offers immigration law services to a diverse range of clients, including multinational corporations, small businesses and individual clients.
Yang specializes in advising global clients on how to successfully apply for the EB-5 visa program, taking care of complex legal requirements such as how to build entities that create jobs. He also prepares and files I-526 petitions as well as I-829 condition removal petitions. He also advises clients on the E-2 treaty investor visa, H-1B, L-1, TN, PERM, consular processing and adjustment of status among many other things at his firm.
Before joining Klasko, Yang practiced consumer bankruptcy and commercial litigation at Gohn, Hankey & Stichel, LLP, in Baltimore, Maryland; He has previously interned for a U.S. bankruptcy judge and a Virginia House of Delegates member.
Yang earned his LL.B. from Renmin University of China Law School and received his Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law. He is recognized in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
He has an active bar license in the states of Maryland and New Jersey.
Yang can speak with clients in English as well as in his native Mandarin.
Answers to EB-5 44 Questions Answered
- How can we submit an additional 290b if my I-829 was denied for EB-5?
- Do investments made before my EB-5 application count?
- How can I renew my combo card while the EB-5 regional center program is on hold?
- Is it worth filing a mandamus in our EB-5 case to prevent our child from aging out?
- How long is the RFE processing times for EB-5?
- How can I use an unsecured loan for my EB-5 visa investment?
- How exactly is the EB-5 aging out process calculated according to CSPA?
- How can I remain in the US while my change of status is pending during the EB-5 RC program lapse?
- How can I travel outside of the US with a passport stamp for EB-5 but without an actual green card?
- How can I apply for an EB-5 visa while my F2B application is pending?
- How can I add my spouse and change to consular processing for my direct EB-5 application?
- When will the U.S. open their consulates in China again for EB-5 processing?
- How can I use cryptocurrency for my EB-5 visa investment?
- What happens with my status since my I-829 receipt expires soon and I am unable to schedule an info pass appointment?
- Can I as an Afghan investor get priority for EB-5 due to the circumstances in my country?
- How can I start a business while I am on a conditional green card for EB-5?
- What is happening with my pending I-526 form through an EB-5 Regional Center?
- What happens if my I-485 for my EB-5 visa is rejected while I am on an F-1 visa?
- How can I file my I-526 petition before I invest the total $1 million direct EB-5 investment?
- When can an EB-5 dependent travel to the US after consular processing approval?
- At what point in the EB-5 process can I withdraw from my investment?
- How can same-sex married couples apply for EB-5 on the same application?
- How can I set my EB-5 visa interview in the U.S. since I cannot get back to my country because of Covid restrictions?
- How can I remove a dependent from my I-829 petition for EB-5?
- What is my legal status while my I-485 for EB-5 is pending but the EB-5 RC program is on hold?
- Is my conditional green card status illegal now that the EB-5 regional center program is on hold?
- What happens if the company filed bankruptcy after I filed I-485 for my EB-5 visa?
- How can I apply for a green card under EB-5 via direct investment when I am currently on H1B?
- Can my brother, who is a U.S. citizen, gift me funds for my direct EB-5 visa and also be a partner in the business?
- How will the lapse of the EB-5 regional center program affect my ability to seek an extension of my I-829 18 month receipt from USCIS?
- How can we file for I-829 for EB-5 before our conditional green cards expire if we have no time to get a social security number?
- What happens with my EB-5 application now when Vietnam is current in the August visa bulletin?
- Will my dependent child face student visa issues with an approved I-526 but before NVC contact?
- What happens if I lose my L-2 visa status given that the EB-5 regional center program has lapsed?
- Do I file a DS-260 form or an I-485 form for my EB-5 application if my kids are already studying in the U.S.?
- What do I need to prepare to file my I-829 petition for EB-5?
- How will it impact future visa applications if my visa was revoked due to EB-5 fraud?
- How can I file an EB-3 based 10-year green card when I already have an EB-5 based conditional green card?
- How can we use our E-2 business to get an EB-5 visa?
- Do I need to maintain in TN visa status when my I-485 for EB-5 is pending?
- Can I add my spouse to my EB-5 application later if I indicated "No" to "Applying for Visa Abroad" in I-526?
- What happens after I file my I-824 for EB-5 and how long is the process to get the EB-5 visa?
- How can I change my EB-5 consular processing from Pakistan to UAE without causing delays?
- How can I apply for EB-5 as an F-1 visa holder without leaving the United States?