About Natalia Polukhtin
Natalia Polukhtin, founder and principal at Global Practice (located in Scottsdale, AZ), guides clients on special issues related to employment-based immigration. Her firm specializes in investment immigrant and non-immigrant categories, but also assists clients from all over the world with starting business in the U.S. and accomplishing their immigration goals through applications of professional skills and job creation.
Polukhtin has unique expertise in documentation of complex sources of funds originated from ex-Soviet Union and Eastern European countries and provides consulting services to private parties and other attorneys on sources of funds issues. She is named among Top 25 Immigration Attorneys by the EB5 Investors Magazine in 2019.
Native to Moscow, Russia, Polukhtin earned her graduate and undergraduate degrees from Moscow State University before obtaining a law degree from Mercer University School of Law. Polukhtin is fluent in Russian and English and has office staff available to assist clients in Greek. As an immigrant herself, Polukhtin successfully and effectively represents her clients throughout the immigration process by utilizing her foreign language skills, multicultural heritage, and her ability to empathize with those from across the globe. She is a blogger, speaker and consultant on investment immigration issues.
Polukhtin is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Answers to EB-5 20 Questions Answered
- What requirements do I have to meet if I want to apply for an advance parole?
- How can dependents keep their green cards if the main EB-5 applicant pulls out of the process?
- What happens if the JCE does not maintain the required jobs for the EB-5 Program?
- How does the EB-5 Program view 401k as a source of funds?
- How would I show source of EB-5 funds for lottery winnings?
- How can I stay in the U.S. if my visitor visa has expired but my I-526 has been approved?
- What are the rules in the EB-5 program for people with developmental disabilities?
- How would one investor dropping out of a project affect my EB-5 application?
- Can I use a bank loan for my EB-5 investment?
- Where can an EB-5 investor work during conditional permanent residency?
- How many days can I remain in the U.S. after filing an I-526 petition?
- How do I find a law firm for an H-1B visa?
- What immigration actions could bar me from obtaining EB-5?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if I have an F-1 student visa?
- How does my dependent child under EB-5 apply for U.S. college?
- What is the difference between an EB-5 visa and a L-1 visa?
- What are the accredited investor requirements for EB-5?
- Can I use rental income for the EB-5 Program?
- Do I submit my project directly to a Regional Center?
- Can I bring my family to the United States if I get an EB-5 visa?