About Hassan Elkhalil
Hassan Elkhalil is an immigration attorney. He is the founder of Elkhalil Law P.C., based in Atlanta, Georgia.
The firm, founded in 1999, provides various immigration and business law matters. It also consults on EB-5 immigrant investor visas and international law. Elkhalil Law acts as corporate counsel for small- to medium-sized companies, engaging in negotiation, preparing contracts, lease agreements and other types of arrangements.
Elkhalil has been practicing law for 18 years and has a professional background in business consulting. Born in Lebanon, he frequently works with clients from the Middle East and North Africa, serving as their first point of contact in the United States. He is knowledgeable about those regions to help clients achieve their goals.
Throughout his career, Elkhalil has worked with people from more than 100 countries. He has provided training and consulting to companies in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Elkhalil has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a J.D. from John Marshall Law School and an LL.M. in alternative dispute resolution from the University of Missouri School of Law. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He also a frequent guest speaker at seminars and published author.
Elkhalil speaks Arabic and English.
Answers to EB-5 7 Questions Answered
- How can I take advantage of both EB-5 and Opportunity Zone policies?
- How can I use part of an E-2 business to apply for EB-5?
- What is needed for an EB-5 enterprise to sponsor an employment-based green card?
- What happens to my EB-5 case if the JCE is acquired by another company before I get my conditional green card?
- How long does it take to get my passport back after the EB-5 visa interview?
- What is a good strategy for a pooled EB-5 direct investment project to allocate jobs to investors?
- When could the EB-5 visa backlog start to impact Indian nationals?