About Marianna Pavlides
Marianna Pavlides joined Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co. LLC in 2011, now serving as an advocate in the firm’s migration department alongside her colleagues Georgina Papapolydorou and Evi Zodiati.
Pavlides is well-versed in all areas of Cyprus migration law, including visitor visas and permanent residence permits. She also has extensive experience assisting clients through the Cyprus citizenship-by-naturalization and citizen-by-investment programs.
Pavlides earned her Bachelor of Laws degree at Sheffield Hallam University and her Master of Laws degree in European business and trade law at the University of Manchester. Pavlides has been admitted to practice law in Cyprus since 2010. She speaks fluent English and Greek.
Answers to EB-5 18 Questions Answered
- How can I use the business I already purchased in Cyprus to qualify for the Citizenship by Investment program?
- What is the best method for purchasing government bonds for the purposes of the Cypriot Citizenship by Investment?
- What are the requirements for opening a company in Cyprus under the citizenship-by-investment program?
- How can I purchase Cyprus government bonds compliant with the investment requirements of my Cypriot Citizenship-by-Investment application?
- What has changed about citizenship by investment program of Cyprus?
- Under what circumstances would the government revoke citizenship after it is granted through the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment scheme?
- Once my application is accepted for the Cyprus CBI program and I receive citizenship, are there any other requirements I must comply with?
- What are the exceptions to the Cyprus citizenship-by-investment program requirement to purchase a residential property worth 500,000 EUR?
- For the Cyprus citizenship by investment program, how can I show “proven correlation” between myself and my company?
- How can a lawyer help me with the real estate purchase for the Cypriot CBI program?
- What is the legal meaning of “acquisition of businesses or companies based in Cyprus?”
- Once citizenship is granted under the Cypriot Investment Program, how can I maintain it?
- How can I purchase government bonds for my Cypriot Citizenship by Investment application?
- How do Cypriot citizenship-by-investment programs calculate the total residential investment requirement?
- What family members are entitled to citizenship along with the principle applicant?
- How do I find an “eligible bank” for the required fixed deposit for the Cypriot Citizenship by Investment application?
- How can I satisfy the requirement for investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies when investing in my own company?
- Which family members can count as derivatives in the Cyprus citizenship-by-investment program?