About Savvas Poyiadjis
Savvas Poyiadjis is a tax and corporate advisory specialist in Nicosia, Cyprus, representing both individual clients and businesses on corporate, taxation and immigration issues.
At the start of his career, Poyiadjis joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in London, becoming part of the Insurance and Investment Management Assurance department. Later, he relocated to PwC in Nicosia, where he served in the International Tax Advisory department. After his stint at PwC, Poyiadjis started Fidescorp Chartered Accountants in 2012.
Throughout his career, Poyiadjis has advised multinational corporations, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs on starting companies, corporate financing strategies and how to restructure transactions. He also has experience with international taxation matters.
Poyiadjis is active in the fields of investment immigration and entrepreneurship. He was among the first professionals in Cyprus to work on immigration and relocation matters, and has been recognized as one of the pioneers in the industry. He specializes not only in immigration matters but also on the direct and indirect implications that come with relocation and naturalization.
Poyiadjis graduated with a First-Class Honors Degree from the University of Manchester in the U.K. Now, he works on the boards of several private companies and serves on the Advisory Committee of the Investment Migration Council - a global association focused on citizenship-by-investment.
Poyiadjis is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, a practicing member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus, an accredited mediator and a Certified Information Security Auditor.
Answers to EB-5 24 Questions Answered
- What is the best method for purchasing government bonds for the purposes of the Cypriot Citizenship by Investment?
- How can I use the business I already purchased in Cyprus to qualify for the Citizenship by Investment program?
- How does joint ownership in real estate impact participating in the Cypriot Citizenship by Investment program?
- What are the requirements for opening a company in Cyprus under the citizenship-by-investment program?
- How can I purchase Cyprus government bonds compliant with the investment requirements of my Cypriot Citizenship-by-Investment application?
- What has changed about citizenship by investment program of Cyprus?
- What do I need to do to prove source of funds for my application to Cyprus citizenship by investment when my funds come from gifted stocks?
- How can a foreign investor buy property in Cyprus to fulfill the investment requirements for my Cyprus citizenship-by-investment application?
- Under what circumstances would the government revoke citizenship after it is granted through the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment scheme?
- Once my application is accepted for the Cyprus CBI program and I receive citizenship, are there any other requirements I must comply with?
- What happens if my Cyprus residency application case ID number is not working?
- Would citizenship in Cyprus, approved within the next few months, enable my family to live in the United Kingdom?
- How can I prove that funds were gifted to me for my Cyprus golden visa application?
- What are the exceptions to the Cyprus citizenship-by-investment program requirement to purchase a residential property worth 500,000 EUR?
- For the Cyprus citizenship by investment program, how can I show “proven correlation” between myself and my company?
- How can a lawyer help me with the real estate purchase for the Cypriot CBI program?
- What is the legal meaning of “acquisition of businesses or companies based in Cyprus?”
- Once citizenship is granted under the Cypriot Investment Program, how can I maintain it?
- How can I purchase government bonds for my Cypriot Citizenship by Investment application?
- How do Cypriot citizenship-by-investment programs calculate the total residential investment requirement?
- What family members are entitled to citizenship along with the principle applicant?
- How do I find an “eligible bank” for the required fixed deposit for the Cypriot Citizenship by Investment application?
- How can I satisfy the requirement for investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies when investing in my own company?
- Which family members can count as derivatives in the Cyprus citizenship-by-investment program?