About Karen Weinstock
EB-5 immigration attorney Karen Weinstock is the managing attorney at Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, located in Atlanta. Weinstock Immigration Lawyers specializes in assisting companies and individuals achieve the American dream by meeting their immigration needs. Attorney Weinstock is able to legally represent clients located throughout the United States. She has served for several individuals and local and international corporations.
In addition to leading Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, attorney Weinstock is a member of various notable professional organizations. She is part of the German American Chamber of Commerce, Georgia’s Japan America Society, Lawyers Club of Atlanta and the British American Business Group. Attorney Weinstock was formally a part of the American Israeli Chamber of Commerce, the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers and the Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce.
Attorney Weinstock is well respected by her peers and was a nominee for the International Women of Influence Awards. She was honored with a Martindale-Hubble’s AV rating by her colleagues in the legal field. In addition, she was nominated as one of the leading corporate attorneys in immigration law and best immigration lawyers.
Contributing to attorney Weinstock's reputation is her extensive legal experience. She established her own law firm, providing services to international businesses or individuals employed in the United States. This background has enabled her to better manage the special requirements of international enterprises. She is skilled in matters pertaining to immigration and provides professional services in obtaining green cards, employment visas and other immigration issues.
Attorney Weinstock received her Juris Doctorate degree from Hebrew University School of Law, located in Israel. She has been granted to practice law before the state of New York, the U.S. Federal Court of the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the U.S. Supreme Court States, the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 2nd, 5th, 9th and 11th Circuits, and Israel.
Answers to EB-5 105 Questions Answered
- How can I use my F-1 OPT to work for my own EB-5 company?
- How do I deal with the I-485 policy change enacted under the Trump Administration?
- What jobs could be counted for an investment in an apartment building?
- What is EB-5 regional center preapproval?
- How can I apply for an EB-5 visa with my spouse after both starting the EB-2 green card process?
- How can I petition for my husband at a later time?
- How do I choose a reliable project?
- How does my $1 million have to be invested?
- Do I have to live in the United States permanently?
- How long before I can move to USA?
- Can I operate a Regional Center abroad?
- How do I find a law firm for an H-1B visa?
- What tuition will my child pay as an EB-5 dependent?
- How much does the IRS tax EB-5 investments?
- How can I transition from EB2 to EB5?
- What qualifies as a new business in EB-5?
- Should I have the same attorney for all EB-5 applications?
- What immigration actions could bar me from obtaining EB-5?
- Can you switch from E-2 visa to EB-5?
- How will my OPT expiration affect my adjustment of status?
- How can I use my B-1 visa while applying for EB-5?
- What are the requirements for a franchised investment in EB-5?
- How will an expired F1 visa affect my I-526 petition?
- How can I apply for EB-5 while on OPT?
- How can I plan my direct EB-5 investment while out of county?
- How can I get visa as a non-principal investor?
- How is eligibility for EB-5 determined?
- How is EB-5 job creation calculated for an existing business?
- How can I use E-2 visa to expedite EB-5 visa?
- How can my investment funds be used in EB-5?
- What options are available for EB-5 investors with children over 21?
- What is the first step in the EB-5 process?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if spouse is already Permanent Resident?
- How can I afford EB-5?
- How will my EB-5 status affect dependent children?
- What are the EB-5 family restrictions for immigration?
- What happens if my EB-5 consular is denied?
- Can I buy a home to get a green card?
- How is job creation allocated to EB-5 investors?
- What are the orgin country restrictions for EB-5?
- Would investing in a convenience store qualify for an EB-5 visa?
- Does an established franchise business qualify for EB-5?
- What are the qualifications for TEA designation?
- How does my dependent child under EB-5 apply for U.S. college?
- What is the difference between an EB-5 visa and a L-1 visa?
- What income taxes must be filed after an EB-5 investor receives his green card?
- How can I get an EB-5 visa if I have a B1/B2 visa?
- What are the U.S. living requirements for the EB-5 visa?
- How do I find investment experts to help with my EB-5?
- Does EB-5 place limitations on family immigration?
- What is the risk of preparing my own I-829 petition?
- How will new US immigration reform policies affect EB-5 applications?
- How to do due diligence on an EB5 investment?
- Does the EB5 Visa require that I run the business I invest in?
- What if my EB5 investment fails after the two year window?
- Can my company make a qualified EB-5 investment?
- Do all EB-5 investors have to invest in the same entity?
- Must all regional center jobs be created in one area?
- Can an attorney help if my EB-5 I-526 petition is denied?
- Why is there bottleneck with I-526 processing times?
- Should I apply for F-1 visa interview after I-526 approval?
- Do I need an attorney to apply for an EB-5 visa?
- Will my family have to move to the US if I participate in the EB-5 Program?
- Can I apply for an EB-5 Visa while in the US on an E3 Visa?
- Can I purchase an EB-5 Regional Center?
- What is a conditional green card?
- Can a property mortgage qualify as an EB-5 investment?
- Can I waive the two year home country presence requirements for an EB-5 visa?
- Can EB-5 immigrant investors be guaranteed a return on their investment?
- Can you convert a B1 Visa to an EB-5 Visa?
- Do all immigrant investors have to invest through EB-5 Regional Centers?
- Can I use EB-5 investment capital to invest in a holding company?
- What is the processing time for the I-526 application?
- Can an illegal immigrant qualify for an EB-5 visa?
- Can investors from Vietnam participate in the EB-5 visa program?
- Are there EB-5 Regional Centers in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical sectors?
- How do I make a safe EB-5 investment?
- Does USCIS give a receipt upon receiving EB-5 visa materials?
- Will I have to manage my EB-5 project from inside the United States?
- How long will it take to get an EB-5 if I have a B1/B2 visa?
- How do I find a qualified EB-5 attorney?
- Are there business growth opportunities in the EB5 program?
- Would an EB-5 visa be a good option?
- How are fired employees counted towards EB-5 job creation requirements?
- Are EB-5 visas still being issued?
- Will I have to go to an embassy interview to get an EB-5 visa?
- Can an EB-5 green card be granted to the partners managing a company?
- How much are EB-5 attorney fees?
- Is there an age limit for the EB-5 Visa Program?
- What types of EB-5 projects get approved?
- Will placing investors on an advisory board satisfy the direct management EB-5 visa requirements?
- Can multiple people pool their funds and talent to set up an EB-5 Regional Center?
- How can investors from Middle Eastern tax free havens participate in the EB-5 program?
- Where can I find a list of EB-5 projects?
- What is the restriction on the number of Chinese EB-5 applicants?
- Can people from any country get an EB-5 visa?
- How can I determine if my EB-5 project will qualify for TEA designation?
- When can I move to the United States in the EB-5 visa process?
- Can EB-5 investors invest in a pre-existing business?
- Can an EB-5 investor be employed for compensation at the business they invest in?