About Jason Feldman
Jason Feldman is an EB-5 immigration attorney who has been a partner at Feldman Feldman & Associates in San Diego for over three years. Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC is an immigration law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of its clients. Their team of dedicated immigration experts put in the extra effort needed to properly, and promptly, handle all of the immigration matters of their clients. Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC represents clients who work and live all across the nation. They routinely handle EB-5 investor visas, green cards, labor certification, H-1B visas, intra-company transfers, deportation representation and much more.
Attorney Feldman concentrates on investment- and business-based immigration law. The majority of his cases involve EB-5, labor certification, various non-immigrant visas and extraordinary ability cases. Attorney Feldman is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). He earned his Bachelor of Arts in mathematical economics from Pitzer College and his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. He is a national and world contract bridge champion. He has represented the United States in international contract bridge competitions.
Answers to EB-5 11 Questions Answered
- Is it advisable to apply for EB-5 if my children are U.S. citizens who are 15?
- Why is my I-526 case taking much longer to be processed than cases with the same project?
- What should I do if the regional center does not refund my investment after an I-526 denial?
- Is it possible to borrow from a person who takes out a loan?
- Are any countries excluded from the EB-5 program?
- Do I need an attorney to apply for an EB-5 visa?
- Are EB-5 visas still being issued?
- How can I determine if my EB-5 project will qualify for TEA designation?
- How do I know which EB-5 Regional Centers have approved I-829s?
- What documents are used for the trace of funds in the EB-5 Program?
- How can you prove source of funds for gifts in the EB-5 program?