About Hans Burgos
Hans Burgos is an EB-5 immigration attorney and founder of Hans Burgos, PA, an international immigration law firm based in Coral Gables, Fla. with offices in Chile, Uruguay, Panama, and Ecuador. Attorney Burgos has over 24 years of experience in immigration law, specializing in the processing of EB-5 immigrant visas. He has represented corporations and individual clients seeking to invest and do business in the United States. Attorney Burgos is currently a top AV Preeminent rated immigration attorney by Martindale-Hubbell.
In 1987, attorney Burgos was hired by the U.S. Department of Justice under the U.S. Attorney General's honor program. He represented the United States as a federal prosecutor for 11 years in proceedings conducted before the U.S. District Courts. Under the U.S. Department of Justice, attorney Burgos served as an immigration prosecutor, representing examiners, INS agents, and immigration inspectors. In 1999, attorney Burgos left the federal government and established his own private practice under the name of Burgos & Sosa, PA. He later went on to form the firm as it's known today, Has Burgos, P. A.
Attorney Burgos received his law degree in 1987 from the Catholic University of Puerto Rico. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the Bar of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the American Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Answers to EB-5 9 Questions Answered
- What is the benefit of investing in an EB-5 Regional Center?
- Can I waive the two year home country presence requirements for an EB-5 visa?
- Can an EB-5 green card be granted to the partners managing a company?
- Can you attract EB-5 investors outside of a Targeted Employment Area?
- Will I have to go to an embassy interview to get an EB-5 visa?
- Could a healthcare provider raise capital through the EB-5 program?
- How much are EB-5 attorney fees?
- Is there an age limit for the EB-5 Visa Program?
- How can you prove source of funds for gifts in the EB-5 program?