About Daniel B Lundy
Daniel B. Lundy is an EB-5 immigration attorney who practices immigration law with Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer in Philadelphia. Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer is a nationally recognized law firm that provides creative solutions to complex immigration matters for individual clients, research institutions, universities, hospitals, small businesses, and multinational corporations. The firm has successfully assisted thousands of clients through legal hurdles in order to help them realize their immigration goals.
As a member of Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer’s EB-5 practice, attorney Lundy has represented numerous investors with their EB-5 visa petitions and applications. Attorney Lundy has assisted individual investors seeking permanent residence through the EB-5 Regional Center investment program, as well as investors seeking to establish their own businesses. His clients also include developers based in the United States and others seeking EB-5 investor funding, whether by establishing their own EB-5 Regional Center or joining an existing one.
Attorney Lundy works closely with business plan writers, economists, securities attorneys, and other professionals to assist in the EB-5 visa process, particularly when preparing and filing regional center designation and amendment applications. He routinely consults and advises clients regarding specific requirements of the EB-5 program and has experience reviewing regional center securities offering documents, project business plans, corporate compliance documents, and economic reports.
Attorney Lundy earned his bachelor’s degree from Hunter College in 2000 and his law degree from Fordham University School of Law in 2006. He is admitted to practice law before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, and Eleventh Circuits, and the State of New York.
Attorney Lundy is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the New York County Lawyers Association’s Committee on the Federal Courts and Immigration Law Committee. He was the co-chair of the Subcommittee on Immigration Report Recommendations of the Committee on the Federal Courts, and co-authored a report for the Committee of the Federal Courts.
Answers to EB-5 63 Questions Answered
- Is it possible to apply for the EB-5 program with a criminal record?
- Can I change the country of chargeability of my EB-5 case while the I-526 is pending?
- Can I make an EB-5 investment through a holding company?
- Should I apply for an L-1 visa if I have a pending I-829?
- Why are two I-526 cases adjudicated differently for applications filed at the same time?
- What should investors at the I-829 stage do if fraud is found in the EB-5 project?
- Can we use money earned in the U.S. as our EB-5 funds?
- When are EB-5 investors allowed to get the investment money returned?
- How can I transfer my money to a new project without losing my priority date?
- What do background checks through USCIS involve?
- Can I change my E-2 visa to an EB-5?
- Which name should be used for the EB-5 application?
- How can a Chinese investor avoid the EB-5 backlog?
- How will missing due diligence info affect an EB-5 application?
- What criteria should be considered to select an EB-5 attorney?
- How do immigration attorneys help EB-5 project developers?
- When do TEA letters expire?
- Who decides if our EB-5 green card interview was successful?
- What are the EB-5 rules on equity versus a loan?
- How secure is an EB-5 investment?
- How can I start running my EB-5 business during the application period?
- How will filing a mandamus help my EB-5 application?
- What is an EB-5 investment in a "rural" area?
- How do we decide between E-2 or EB-5 based on assets?
- What may disqualify someone from managing an EB-5 regional center?
- How does EB-5 financing work with conventional capital?
- How can a Targeted Employment Area be backdated?
- What percentage of EB-5 investors successfully earn green cards?
- How can an EB-5 investment be insured considering the at risk rule?
- When can relocated employees be counted towards the EB-5 requirement?
- How can an EB-5 investor determine regional center quality?
- How can a regional center administer an ongoing EB-5 project?
- What are the consequences of submitting Form I-924A late?
- How quickly will my EB-5 investment money be returned to me?
- What happens if a TEA loses eligibility during an EB-5 investor’s five year investment term?
- How does a municipality establish an EB-5 regional center?
- How does the USCIS know that an EB-5 investment has created the required number of qualifying jobs?
- Which banks have flexible early release terms when the offering contains non-escrow investor protections for possible I-526 denial?
- What recent developments at USCIS should we be aware of as we finish compiling our business plan?
- How can I qualify a well-known restaurant for EB-5?
- What is the level of scrutiny by USCIS at the I-829 phase?
- Is it easier to invest in a project with multiple investors or by myself?
- Is it possible to adjust my status after submission of I-526?
- Is an EB-5 investment period 5 years?
- Would an already existing company establishing a new company count for EB-5?
- Should EB-5 money be transferred in the United States or a foreign country?
- How can I buy a closed business and make it a qualifying business?
- Does an entire business have to be in a TEA to qualify for lower investment?
- What type of project should I use when applying for a regional center?
- How can I use E-2 visa to expedite EB-5 visa?
- Why do companies choose certain attorneys for EB-5 investors?
- What are the benefits of purchasing a Regional Center?
- Why do Regional Centers use mezzanine financing?
- What are EB-5 state incorporation laws?
- Does the EB5 Visa require that I run the business I invest in?
- Can non-profit hospitals be funded through the EB-5 program?
- Can I maintain my green card petition after a failed EB-5 project?
- Are there business growth opportunities in the EB5 program?
- Can EB-5 investors fund residential development?
- What kind of attorney do I need to create an EB-5 Regional Center?
- Is there a limit on the number of projects an EB-5 Regional Center can have?
- Can I bring my family to the United States if I get an EB-5 visa?
- How are Seasonal Employees counted towards job creation in the EB-5 Visa Program?