It’s essential to gather the right team of professionals to handle USCIS’ requests, provide the required evidence and respond by the deadline. ...
About Sam Silverman
Samuel B. Silverman is a managing partner of EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN), headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico. EB5AN provides EB-5 regional center affiliation or rental services to EB-5 projects across its more than 10 regional center network covering more than 20 states. EB5AN also works closely with EB-5 project developers and sponsors to create the full I-526 template set of EB-5 project documents and to form new EB-5 regional centers.
As a member of the EB5AN executive team, Silverman has been involved in the completion of hundreds of EB-5 project business plans, economic impact reports, new EB-5 regional centers, and complete sets of I-526/I-924 exemplar documents for EB-5 projects across the United States. He has also applied for and received USCIS approval for the more than 10 EB-5 regional centers that EB5AN owns and operates today.
EB5 Affiliate Network focuses on partnering with leading developers across asset classes. They seek to provide a complete EB-5 solution, along with immediate access to their network of regional centers. The EB5AN team has experience in immigration law, business strategy, securities/tax, and investment evaluation. They have also advised Fortune 500 companies on matters such as investment and growth and strategies, and worked on major private equity buyouts, initial public offerings, and securities offerings.
Prior to founding EB5AN, Silverman worked in China for Jack Nicklaus, a professional golfer. He served as the director of corporate strategy and expansion for Nicklaus and lived full-time in Beijing for this position. He has also worked for the Boston Consulting group, a business strategy and management consulting firm. In this role, he worked with Fortune 500 Companies in industries such as media, food service, and real estate spaces in the Middle East, Europe, and the United States.
Silverman holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Yale University, and a Master’s in Business Administration from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Answers to EB-5 9 Questions Answered
- How can I use both funds from friends and a bank loan to pay for my EB-5 investment?
- What are my rights when regional center asks me to release or withdraw funds before I-526 approval?
- What will happen to my I-526 petition if I withdraw my funds from the regional center after job creation is met?
- How can I check if the I-526 of an EB-5 project is approved?
- How can my client get her EB-5 investment back before an application is made?
- How would a hold of distribution of funds for my project impact my application?
- How can I apply for EB-5 based on the assets of my friend?
- What can I do if the EB-5 project owner decides to sell the land?
- What is the success rate of Writ of Mandamus for I-526 adjudication delays?