About Lisa De Leon
Lisa De Leon is an Australian registered migration agent who is the Director of Australian Visa Options. She is partnered with SIV Investment advisors. She has a vast amount of experience in preparing successful visa applications in the following categories: Skilled, Business and Investment, Family, Partner, Employer Sponsored, State Sponsored, Student, Graduate, Training, Visitor, and Working Holiday visas.
De Leon and her colleagues at Australian Visa Options specialize in finding the optimal immigration paths for their clients. They aim to guide their clients through the often-complicated migration process, including skills assessments, and the State sponsorship process. De Leon has access to and a practiced understanding of policy guidelines used by The Department of Home Affairs. She is also an active member of Migration Alliance and the Migration Institute of Australia, meaning De Leon keeps up-to-date of all changes to legislation in Australian migration law.
Lisa De Leon has experience in both the Business Innovation Stream and Investor Stream, including handling cases for SIV clients. Her partners at Ord Minnett can arrange a Mandarin-speaking relationship manager for SIV clients. Ord Minnett provides bespoke investment solutions for all eligible investment categories.
Answers to EB-5 20 Questions Answered
- How can investors make their SIV investment in installments and still meet the requirements for Australia?
- How can I bypass an IELTS test for Investor 2 category of Australia?
- If nominated by one Australian state or territory with my Significant Investor Visa, what is the process to move to a different state or territory?
- What can I do if an Australian state or territory does not nominate me for a Significant Investor Visa?
- How can I prove a “genuine and realistic commitment” to continue my business and investment activity in Australia after the complying SIV matures?
- What happens if the value of my investment for the Australian Significant Investor Visa falls below AUD 5 million?
- What will the Australian government use my Significant Investor visa funds for?
- What kind of documentation is needed for a statement of assets and liabilities required for the Australia Significant Investor Visa?
- How will taxes be determined on returns from my investment in Australia through the Significant Investor visa program?
- What are the guidelines governing how much of my total Australia Premium Investor Visa’s required $15 million investment can be in real property?
- How is the process to obtain an Australian Investor Visa different for Brazilian nationals?
- What happens when you withdraw and reinvest between complying investments for the Premium Investor Visa?
- What parts of the process can an Australian migration agent help me with?
- What are the likely reasons that my Australian visa application may be refused?
- How much information is needed in the health examination for Australian visa purposes? Can we refuse to share certain pieces of information?
- What can my investment manager do to find out how to set up and manage the investment for an Australian Significant Investor Visa (SIV)?
- What are the requirements for a direct investment into an Australian proprietary company to qualify as a complying investment?
- What are the requirements a fund manager needs to meet when working with a Significant Investor Visa (SIV) program applicant?
- How can I demonstrate significant ties to Australia to avoid the two-years-in-five residency requirement?
- What is the difference between a registered migration agent and an immigration lawyer?