About Marcel Booiman
Marcel Booiman is a New Zealand licensed immigration adviser and a managing partner of VisaVersa. VisaVersa is a firm based in Dordrecht, South Holland, Netherlands that assists clients in finding immigration pathways to New Zealand, the United States, Australia and the Netherlands.
Since joining VisaVersa in 2005, Booiman has developed a deep understanding of the success factors for outbound investment and immigration. He now specializes in New Zealand entrepreneur and investor visas, as well as other resident visas and temporary work visas. He handles matters involving skilled migrant visas, family-based immigration, specific purpose work visas and many others.
Booiman is a member of the New Zealand Association for Migration and Investment and is an active member of several Dutch organizations focused on international and transatlantic trade. In 1995, Booiman obtained his Master’s degree in business administration (graduating cum laude) from Erasmus University Rotterdam. In 2013, he earned a Graduate Certificate in New Zealand immigration advice at the Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology’s Bay of Plenty Polytechnic. Although currently based in the Netherlands, Booiman has lived and worked in the United States, France, the United Kingdom and Sweden. He fluently speaks Dutch and English, and is conversational in German.
Answers to EB-5 14 Questions Answered
- What are the requirements for investors of New Zealand''s Investor 1 resident visa to switch their investment during their three-year residency period?
- How early should I initiate the liquidation process before starting my New Zealand Investor 1 visa application?
- What documentation do I need to show that I have at least five years business experience for the New Zealand Investor 1 application?
- What is the process for withdrawing money before the end of the five-year period for the New Zealand Investor 1 visa?
- How is the age cut-off applied for the New Zealand Investor 2 Visa?
- What evidence do I need to show after I receive the Approval in Principle for my New Zealand Investor 2 application?
- If I am granted residence under New Zealand’s Investor 1 category, what conditions will be on my permit? QD: I am interested
- What is the process for using funds that have been gifted to me for my New Zealand Investor Plus application?
- What is the first step to starting the New Zealand Investor 1 (Plus) application process?
- What are the restrictions on what residential property investments qualify as an acceptable investment in the New Zealand Investor 1 (Plus) program?
- What type of documentation is required to prove that my funds were invested for the entire four-year required period in New Zealand?
- How long does my family have to complete their English language qualification in a New Zealand investment programs?
- What qualifies as a growth-oriented investment?
- What are the requirements for New Zealand citizenship and do these apply to immigrant investors?