About Ya Peng
Ya (Carrie) Peng is an immigration attorney. She is the founder of The Law Office of Attorney Peng, based in New York.
The Law Office of Attorney Peng represents clients from all over the nation and China.
Peng specializes in employment-based immigration cases. She handles a wide array of immigration cases, including H-1B, L-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 and EB-5 applications. She represents a wide range of clients from publicly traded companies and small startups to EB-5 investors. Aside from filing I-526 and I-829 applications, she has also frequently conducted due diligence on regional centers and worked with corporation attorneys and litigation attorneys together to file litigations for EB-5 investors’ benefits.
Peng earned her master’s degree from Tsinghua University in China, and her LLM from Fordham Law School.
She is admitted to practice law in New York, and is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Peng is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Answers to EB-5 5 Questions Answered
- How can I go to school in the U.S. as an EB-5 investor without an F-1 visa?
- How do I change my overseas address on a pending EB-5 case?
- What should I do if the address change for my EB-5 form I-829 dependents is not accepted online?
- How can I travel with my EB-5 I-90 and I-797 both expired?
- What will be my status after my EB-5 conditional green card expires?