About Robin J Gray
Robin J. Gray became an attorney to help people solve their problems. She received her undergraduate degree from Villanova University in 1984, attending the Villanova School of Business. She then graduated from the University of Denver College of Law in 1990 in the top 10 percent of her class.
Gray started practicing law in Philadelphia and, after two years into the practice, was appointed as managing attorney for a Philadelphia law firm in their New Jersey office. She is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New York and Maryland.
Gray has participated in over 20 jury trials in both state and federal courts including complex cases where opposing counsel were from prestigious law firms in Philadelphia, Allentown and Park Avenue in New York City. She was successful against these prestigious law firms.
For 27 years, Gray provided expert legal assistance in Pennsylvania, New York and Maryland for a variety of clients on legal issues including divorces, custody, support and personal injury. Another focus of her practice is immigration. She represents both individuals and businesses with their immigration needs. She am a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) and is able to practice immigration law anywhere in the United States.
Answers to EB-5 52 Questions Answered
- How can I travel outside the U.S. and return for my I-131 biometrics appointment?
- How can my son apply for EB-5 while studying in the U.S.?
- How can I apply to adjust status with an I-130 form if I have a conditional green card?
- How can I use income from Google AdSense for my EB-5 application?
- How can I strategically plan the timing of my EB-5 filing to meet the Nov. 21 deadline?
- When do I need to fulfill the tax liabilities in the U.S. as an EB-5 investor?
- Can I apply for an E-2 visa with a pending I-526?
- How long do I have to remain in the U.S. after receiving a green card through EB-5?
- How can we invest in an EB-5 restaurant franchise project with diners at different locations?
- Are jobs created before the adjudication of an I-526 application qualifies for EB-5?
- Can we use money earned in the U.S. as our EB-5 funds?
- How can a group of investors set up a branch in the U.S. and apply for EB-5?
- From where are police clearances required for EB-5?
- Can one person stay on E-2 while another applies for EB-5?
- What are the biggest challenges of using an existing business for EB-5?
- How can I partner with a U.S. citizen in a direct investment and apply for EB-5?
- How can a 20-year old Indian dependent child get green card through EB-5?
- How can I show that a direct EB-5 business is located in a TEA?
- What is the process to change the filing name from my dad to me?
- What are the requirements of loaning funds for EB-5 from a non-traditional lender?
- How can I invest the required EB-5 capital through installments?
- How can my uncle gift me EB-5 money from a loan secured by a property co-owned by him and his girlfriend?
- If I lose my conditional green card and have a child over the age of 18, would the child still he able to get an unconditional green card?
- Can I use domestic money to fund EB-5?
- How likely is it that I will be called for an interview during the EB-5 adjustment of status application?
- How can I use a loan secured by the property of my father to invest in EB-5?
- What kinds of investment activities qualify for EB-5?
- How can I use a previous investment to apply for EB-5?
- What is the timeline for starting a medical practice to qualify for EB-5?
- What documents do I need to provide for EB-5 source of funds?
- How can I use income from the U.S. to apply for EB-5?
- How could EB-5 investments be done by a group of three to four investors?
- How is job creation by multi-level marketing considered for EB-5 purposes?
- How do I include a foreign investor in my company to help her with EB-5?
- What happens if the TEA designation of my EB-5 project becomes invalid?
- What is the timeline for creating jobs in a direct EB-5 project?
- How can an agricultural project qualify as a direct EB-5 investment?
- What if I am unable to prove source of funds for a small part of my investment amount?
- How could a self-prepared income statement provide evidence for EB-5 source of funds?
- How can my 21-month-old baby stay outside the U.S. for more than six months as a conditional permanent resident?
- How should the required capital be allocated to qualify for a direct EB-5 investment?
- What should I expect after my I-526 gets approved?
- Under what conditions could the I-829 petition of an EB-5 investor be turned down?
- How can a H-1B visa holder apply for direct EB-5 investment?
- What are the stay and travel requirements for an EB-5 investor during the conditional permanent residency and permanent residency period?
- How can I buy multiple franchises and qualify for EB-5?
- At which stage of the EB-5 application can I add my spouse?
- When do project offering documents for an EB-5 project need to be updated?
- How do multiple investors maintain active roles in a direct investment?
- What is required for filing an I-526 in an EB-5 direct investment?
- When do family members officially become beneficiaries of an EB-5 application?
- What are the requirements on business experiences of EB-5 direct investors?