About Robert Abedi
Robert Abedi is an EB-5 immigration attorney and founder and principal of the Law Offices of Robert Abedi and Associates. Attorney Abedi has over 30 years of experience in immigration and his firm has offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Iran, and Iraq. He applies his personal philosophy to his firm, as he strives to provide efficient and effective legal services to his clients throughout the world through offering clients personal attention.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Robert Abedi and Associates understand the needs of their clients and assist them in capitalizing on current opportunities. Each client is treated with the utmost respect, individual attention, and professionalism. Clients are provided with a tailored service that is considerate of their individual budget and time limitations while maintaining high standards of service. The firm accepts clients throughout the United States and overseas.
Attorney Abedi has represented families, individuals and corporations in all aspects of U.S. immigration law through his decades of experience. With a background in human resources and the healthcare industry, attorney Abedi has been able to help foreign physicians, engineers, scientists, and business professionals in immigration law-related matters. He enjoys helping his clients achieve their goal of securing lawful permanent residence in the United States.
Services provided by attorney Abedi and his law firm include immimgration and naturalization law, business and employment immigration, H-1B, L, E-1, non-immigration visas, labor certification & PERM processing, family immigration, including fiancé and K-3 visa representation, deportation and removal, political asylum, and federal immigration litigation.
In addition to his work as an attorney, attorney Abedi has given seminars in Iran.
Attorney Abedi received his bachelor’s degree in economics and history from Emory University of Atlanta and went on to receive his juris doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Madison. Attorney Abedi is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association. He is fluent in English, Farsi, and French.
Answers to EB-5 17 Questions Answered
- When in the EB-5 process is a child''s age considered?
- How can I invest in a residential real estate project?
- How do I transfer money out of China?
- How can a staffing service qualify for EB-5?
- How can a non-accredited investor use the EB-5 program?
- How can I find projects and attorneys who can speak Vietnamese?
- How can I use pre-investment or debt-financing?
- How long is the EB-5 process?
- How will a prior denial affect I-526 processing?
- Where does my family have to live?
- How does a business use EB-5 for funding?
- What are the requirements for the jobs created?
- After how long can I move to the US?
- What is the normal processing time for I-485?
- How can I loan my son money for EB-5?
- How can I apply for EB-5 as a permanent resident of China?
- What should I know about direct EB-5 investments?