About Randall Sidlosca
Randall Sidlosca’s immigration practice focuses on employment-based visas. With more than 30 years’ experience, Sidlosca represents clients seeking immigrant and non-immigrant visas, labor certification and priority worker petitions, dependent visas and employment authorizations for spouses. Sidlosca also focuses on those participating in the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, consulting businesses seeking EB-5 financing as well as foreign investors seeking permanent residence in the United States. He offers advice and counsel during EB-5 project and regional center development. He also has experience in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and immigration compliance with regional center developers.
Sidlosca advises employers in the industries of health care, finance, hospitality and entertainment on complex issues such as how corporate restructuring is affected by immigration, as well as mergers and acquisitions. Sidlosca also helps employers maintain compliance with a variety of immigration laws and regulations, and has developed compliance programs and performed I-9 audits. Sidlosca’s immigration practice includes representation of individuals in family immigration, exclusion, and deportation, as well as U.S. investments and tax matters.
Sidlosca received his undergraduate degree with honors from Barry University and his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. He is a lecturer on immigration matters and has served as an adjunct professor at Florida International University since 1996. He was previously an adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad School of Law and Nova Miami-Dade Community College. He is a part of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and serves on The Florida Bar, International Section, Employment Section and Eleventh Judicial Circuit Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee.
Answers to EB-5 9 Questions Answered
- Can my wife and I used combined funds for the EB-5 Visa Program?
- What documents are used for the trace of funds in the EB-5 Program?
- How can you qualify as an EB-5 investor?
- How do I start the EB-5 Program application?
- Can I bring my family to the United States if I get an EB-5 visa?
- Would the sale of existing commercial property qualify for the EB-5 Program?
- Can I apply for the EB-5 visa program if I overstayed my previous visa?
- Do I have to maintain U.S. residence to get an EB-5 visa?
- How can I determine EB-5 attorney success rates?