About Micol Mion Gordon
Micol Mion is an immigration attorney. She is the founder of Immigration Solutions LLC and EB-5 Global Ventures, based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Immigration Solutions LLC specializes in providing legal immigration services for clients seeking to immigrate to the U.S. seeking employment or investment in their pursuit of temporary and/or permanent residencies.
Educated across different countries, Mion has won multiple awards and accolades throughout her career. Mion’s legal career was in a big part inspired by her own personal experience as an immigrant to the U.S. Seeing the struggles of immigrant communities in the U.S. and their vulnerability against organized crimes and gang violence, she decided to pursue a master’s degree in criminology to provide legal expertise to those who need it most.
Mion holds several degrees from reputable universities, including Harvard University, Brandeis University, Boston University School of Law, Northeastern University and City University of New York.
She has been a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association since 2006. She is also a member of the Massachusetts Federal Bar, the First Circuit of Appeals, U.S. Supreme Court and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Mion is fluent in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Answers to EB-5 20 Questions Answered
- How does concurrent filing for EB-5 impact the EAD timeframe for Indian nationals?
- How can I port the EB-5 priority date of my spouse to my EB-1?
- What are the risks of entering the US from another country after getting EB-5 approval through consular processing in India?
- How can we get a second approval notice for Form I-130 if we completely missed the first one?
- How can I apply for an EAD while my EB-5 I-526 is pending?
- What documents do I need in order to show the sale of my house as the main source of my EB-5 funds?
- How can I file for EB-5 adjustment of status while on an H-4 visa?
- How will my EB priority date get affected when my EB-5 I-526 is approved?
- What businesses are more likely to create 10 job opportunities for direct EB-5?
- Will the 48-month I-797 (EB-5 I-829) be effective with the ADIT stamp while traveling overseas?
- What should I do when my B-2 expires with pending I-130 and EB-5 I-485s?
- How long after filing an EB-5 application should I expect to receive updates?
- What should I do if my I-485 is pending but my I-94 will soon expire?
- How can I switch to adjustment of status after receiving the EB-5 DS-260 letter from USCIS?
- How can apply for an EB-5 visa without having to liquify my holdings?
- If I have to choose between an EB-5 visa and the I-130 pathway, which one is more advisable?
- What happens if I do not give my consent to the EB-5 regional center when they seek to redeploy my funds after the original loan term is over?
- How can we get a refund for our EB-5 investment that got rejected due to project failure?
- What should an EB-5 investor do if their I-829 application has been delayed for almost three years?
- What happens to children of principal EB-5 applicants who turn 21 while the case is pending?