About Kenneth Byrd
Kenneth D. Byrd is an EB-5 immigration attorney and the founder of the Law Offices of Kenneth D. Byrd, located in Los Angeles. He represents individuals from around the world in immigration related cases. He has practiced immigration law for over 15 years. Five of those years were spent assisting major healthcare providers with bringing doctors, physical therapists, nurses, and other medical professionals to the United States. Attorney Byrd also has experience working at a large immigration law firm, where he addressed a full scope of immigration law matters. He founded the Law Offices of Kenneth D. Byrd in 2001 with the goal of bringing together personal and responsive service along with world-class legal representation to his clients at a reasonable cost.
Attorney Byrd has provided assistance to clients concerning a wide array of immigration matters. He assists with investor visas, family-based immigration, labor certification, fiance visas, naturalization, citizenship, business-based immigration, religious workers visas, deportation and removal defense, green cards, homeland security, litigation, H-1B visas, employment petitions, appeals, consular processing, and non-immigrant visas.
Attorney Byrd strives to treat each client with integrity, compassion, respect and dignity. He works to be approachable to clients in order to answer any questions they may have, thoroughly explain the immigration laws involved with their issues, and to address all their concerns. He strives to create proper case strategies for each client while keeping them informed of the status of their case.
Attorney Byrd is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). He maintains his convenient office location in Downtown Los Angeles. The Law Offices of Kenneth D. Byrd is equipped to handle cases in English, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, and Hindi.
Answers to EB-5 20 Questions Answered
- How do I find out what areas are TEA designated?
- How is eligibility for EB-5 determined?
- What are the qualifications for TEA designation?
- Is a Regional Center a global location or domestic U.S. location?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if I have an F-1 student visa?
- What are regional center regulations on finding EB-5 investors?
- What income taxes must be filed after an EB-5 investor receives his green card?
- What are the U.S. living requirements for the EB-5 visa?
- Can we pool EB-5 investments?
- What are some of the upcoming EB-5 events and conference for investors to learn about the EB-5 Program?
- Why does I-924 takes from targeted 4 month to 9 month?
- What is the processing time for the I-526 application?
- Can an illegal immigrant qualify for an EB-5 visa?
- Does USCIS give a receipt upon receiving EB-5 visa materials?
- How long will it take to get an EB-5 if I have a B1/B2 visa?
- Do I need to place a private placement memorandum (PPM) for my EB-5 visa?
- Would an EB-5 visa be a good option?
- When are EB-5 investments available to the business?
- Can I get my EB-5 visa if there are money transfer limits?
- Do I need to declare taxes on an EB-5 investment that was gifted from my parents?