James C. Wolf is an EB-5 immigration attorney and one of the cofounders of VisaWolf – Lipman & Wolf, LLP, an immigration law firm based in Concord, Calif. Attorney Wolf and his associates aim to help immigrants through offering their legal services in the areas of U.S. immigration law and naturalization law.
VisaWolf – Lipman & Wolf, LLP has helped hundreds of immigrants live in the country peacefully and legally. The firm’s associates are all experienced in the areas of U.S. immigration law and naturalization law. Since U.S. immigration law is federal law, the firm’s associates can represent clients coming from different states and from foreign countries in any federal court in the United States. The firm is known to offer services with employment-based visas (PERM, I-9, LCA, etc.), family-based immigration (fiance, marriage, siblings, parents, etc.), individual visas (student and religious workers), removal or deportation defense (asylum and cancellation of removal), citizenship and naturalization, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Dream, and investor visas (EB-5, E-2, EB-2, etc).
Attorney Wolf has more than 20 years of experience in providing assistance and legal services to immigrants. He is considered a certified expert in nationality and U.S. immigration law by the State Bar of California. As an immigration lawyer for more than 20 years, his clientele includes big international firms, investors, individuals, employees and employers, families and more. His clients come from different states and from different countries. Aside from U.S. immigration law and naturalization law, attorney Wolf also practices in the area of business organization.
Attorney Wolf not only assists investors and businesses, but he also has helps countless immigrants who wish to live legally in the United States. He has helped them achieve their dreams of living and working in the United States. He also has assisted and helped families reunite. Several employees, both professionals and skilled workers, are able to legally work in the country thanks to his legal assistance.
He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. He then studied law and completed his Juris Doctor degree at the University of California at Davis School of Law. In 1988, he was admitted to the State Bar of California.
Attorney Wolf is affiliated with several professional organizations and associations. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and is a law fellow at the International Institute of the Bay Area. Currently, attorney Wolf serves as an attorney mentor to the American Immigration Lawyers Association, for which he lectures to other U.S. immigration lawyers about various immigration issues. Aside from being a mentor to other immigration lawyers, he also gives seminars, talks and lectures to various organizations to educate the public about immigration law.
Attorney Wolf is bilingual. He can speak both English and Spanish.
Answers to EB-5 25 Questions Answered
- How can an EB-5 investment in a direct project be completed in installments?
- How will L-1 and E-2 denials affect my EB-5 visa eligibility?
- Can jobs created by the total capital be counted toward EB-5 requirements?
- What happens if a regional center changes its job verification method?
- How can I switch projects or regional centers during the EB-5 process?
- Why is a PPM still needed for a two-tiered loan structure?
- How can I be eligible for EB-5 if my F21 visa is voided due to divorce?
- How can I can I bring my physically impaired adult son with me to the United States?
- What are my chances of EB-5 approval with less than the minimum required investment?
- What happens if a child is conceived after the EB-5 process begins?
- What limitations are there on regional center project radius?
- How do I verify if an EB-5 project is exemplar, actual or hypothetical?
- What will happen if I give up my United States green card after I receive it through EB-5?
- How closely does actual job creation need to match an EB-5 business plan?
- How will CPI affect the minimum EB-5 investment amount in 2016?
- What financial limitations are there on an EB-5 investor’s funds?
- How can an investor apply for the EB-5 visa if they are not fluent in English?
- How can I use both an L1-A visa and the EB-5 visa to receive my permanent residency more quickly?
- How does a municipality establish an EB-5 regional center?
- What are the EB-5 requirements for someone who just renounced their current citizenship and became a citizen of a new nation?
- How will investing with spreadbetting funds affect EB-5 visa eligibility?
- How has the extreme circumstances exception been interpreted?
- Can I use the EB-5 Program to obtain capital for an online company?
- How does the I-526 backlog work?