About H Glenn Fogle Jr
H. Glenn Fogle, Jr., the founding member and principal of Fogle Law Firm, LLC, is an EB-5 immigration attorney in Atlanta. Attorney Fogle has over 20 years of experience in the field of immigration and nationality law, is an expert immigration law litigator, and has handled immigration court cases on a national level in cities spanning the entire country. He has also successfully represented international clients from various countries before USCIS and the Department of Labor. As an expert in federal immigration litigation, attorney Fogle has won numerous appeals at the Board of Immigration Appeals and, in 2006, the Fogle Law Firm won four immigration petitions for review, with three published decisions, in the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
The Fogle Law Firm, LLC has delivered high-quality legal services to corporate and individual clients on issues related to deportation/removal defense and detained cases, employment based petitions, asylum, federal immigration litigation, individual family-based immigration and citizenship cases. Through his experiences representing a diverse clientele base, attorney Fogle has developed a high level of competence and has successfully assisted thousands of clients in obtaining permanent resident status based on the EB-5 investment visa category.
The Fogle Law Firm has represented businesses and individuals on all aspects of employment related nonimmigrant visa categories including, but not limited to, E, H-1B, L, R, O, P, TN, and J. They have also represented clients in all aspects of employment related immigrant visas including EB-5 investor visas, labor certification applications, and national interest waivers, among other things.
Attorney Fogle obtained his bachelor’s degree in English literature from Davidson College in North Carolina and received his Juris Doctorate degree from The College of Law at Georgia State University in Atlanta. Shortly after, he was sworn into the Georgia Bar and opened his immigration law practice immediately.
Attorney Fogle is a member of the bars of the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Courts of Appeals of the Second Circuit, the Fourth Circuit, the Fifth Circuit, the Sixth Circuit, the Ninth Circuit and the Eleventh Circuit. He is a long-time member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and has been a speaker at AILA conferences and seminars.
Answers to EB-5 13 Questions Answered
- How can I start a business in the U.S. as soon as possible?
- What documents do I need for EB-5?
- How can I list my company for an EB-5 project?
- How can I apply for EB-5 while applying for EB2?
- Do the same workers have to be employed the entire two years?
- How will a divorce affect permanent resident status?
- What kind of restrictions are there on repatriating EB5 funds?
- What are the requirements for education and business experience?
- How does the USCIS determine "good health"?
- How can I sell my EB-5 business after becoming a citizen?
- Can I move a pre-existing company to the United States for EB-5?
- How can I adjust from an E-2 to an EB-5 visa?
- What if the EB-5 project I invest in fails?