Job creation is a key element to successfully removing conditions on an EB-5 investor’s Conditional Permanent Resident status. It is important to understand how job creation was presented when the I-526 application was approved and also to evaluate how these changes may impact I-829 petitions given United States Citizenship and Immigration Services' current job creation policy....
About Darren Silver
Darren Silver is an EB-5 immigration attorney and the founder of Darren Silver & Associates, APLC, located in Los Angeles and among the largest and most well-respected immigration firms in the United States. The firm has represented clients from around the world for over 15 years and has filed several hundred EB-5 applications each year. The team of experienced attorneys specializes in complex immigration matters, obtaining approvals for difficult cases and successfully reversing many denied petitions on legal grounds.
Darren Silver & Associates has earned numerous awards, including being chosen as the 2011 EB-5 Immigration Law Firm of the Year by the Artisan Business Group. The firm has represented several professionals, athletes, celebrities, small businesses, large multinational corporations, and others seeking immigration assistance from around the world. They provide cost-effective, efficient legal services regardless of the type of client being represented.
The clients of Darren Silver & Associates are provided with unmatched results and service carried out in a professional manner. The firm prides itself on hard work, honesty, integrity, and their ability to solve complex immigration problems. They utilize cutting edge online case preparation software that enables them to easily process, file, and update their clients’ cases. Attorneys at the firm are licensed to practice law in all 50 states, and stay updated regarding any changes in immigration law and policy.
Attorney Silver has extensive knowledge of all areas of immigration. Prior to founding Darren Silver & Associates, he was an adjudication officer for USCIS. Attorney Silver worked in the Southern California division where all EB-5 applications are adjudicated. This hands-on experience gave attorney Silver invaluable insight into the complex manner in which USCIS handles immigration cases.
Attorney Silver is a member of the Association to Invest in the USA (IIUSA), the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the American Bar Association, the California Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Beverly Hills Bar Association, Order of Distinguished Attorneys.
Answers to EB-5 34 Questions Answered
- What is the priority date of an EB-5 I-485 application?
- How likely is it that USCIS will issue a project-related RFE at the I-526 stage in an exemplar project?
- What should I do if I-829 form has not been submitted by my attorney when the conditional green card expires?
- How would I show source of EB-5 funds for lottery winnings?
- What are the residence restrictions at the beginning of the EB-5 process?
- How can I transfer and L-1 visa to an EB-5 visa?
- How would an EB-5 regional center diverting funds affect an I-829 petition?
- What is the process for permanent residency to U.S. citizenship?
- Does the applicant need to physically live in the United States for the entire EB-5 process?
- What sort of business can I invest in for EB-5?
- How will an expired F1 visa affect my I-526 petition?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if I have an F-1 student visa?
- Can I use rental income for the EB-5 Program?
- What is the difference between Regional Center and a direct investment?
- What is a conditional green card?
- Do all immigrant investors have to invest through EB-5 Regional Centers?
- What are the most common problems that EB-5 visa applicants face?
- Can funds from a parent in the U.S. be used for an EB-5 visa?
- What is the processing time for the I-526 application?
- Can an EB-5 green card be granted to the partners managing a company?
- Will I have to go to an embassy interview to get an EB-5 visa?
- Where can I find a list of EB-5 projects?
- Can I use a gift to get my EB-5 visa?
- Can people from any country get an EB-5 visa?
- How do I know which EB-5 Regional Centers have approved I-829s?
- Do you have to live near the EB-5 Regional Center that you invest in?
- Which family members can qualify for an EB-5 immigrant investor visa?
- Can I stay in the U.S. while going through the EB-5 program?
- How do I know which EB-5 Regional Center I can invest in?
- How long does it take to get a green card from the EB-5 program?
- How can I determine EB-5 attorney success rates?
- Is there usually a return on EB-5 investments?
- Do EB-5 visa investors get their investments back from the Regional Center?
- Are there EB-5 Regional Centers in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical sectors?