About Daniel P Hanlon
Attorney Daniel P. Hanlon is an EB-5 immigration attorney that practices nationality law and immigration law, concentrating on EB-5 immigration, for Hanlon Law Group, P.C. Attorney Hanlon has served the immigration needs of clients from around the world for nearly 20 years. He is a founding partner of his practice, where he strives to successfully represent even the most complex immigration and naturalization cases.
Attorney Hanlon has experience with working on hundreds of cases in immigration court regarding a variety of matters. He has represented individual clients as well as multinational corporations, and strives to pay specific attention to each individual case. He has assisted families, investors, multi-national managers, professionals, and athletes in their immigration goals. Attorney Hanlon seeks to provide effective solutions for the immigration objectives of a diverse clientele.
Based out of Pasadena, Calif., Attorney Hanlon offers to represent clients in obtaining green cards through employment, deportation and removal defense, as well as treaty trading and investing. He has been honored as a Southern California Super Lawyer in 2010 and a Southern California Rising Star in 2004, recognizing his achievements and commitment to providing effective legal services to clients around the country. Through operating his own established practice, Attorney Hanlon has had the opportunity to successfully meet the legal goals of clients.
In 1993, Attorney Hanlon earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, Calif. He completed his undergraduate studies in English, graduating with distinction from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Attorney Hanlon is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), where he serves as a member of the Investors Committee. Attorney Hanlon is an integral part of the community, speaking on immigration law amendments before the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He is certified as a Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, and is admitted by the California State Bar.
Answers to EB-5 43 Questions Answered
- How can I file a writ of mandamus for my EB-5 I-526 that was filed three years ago?
- How should I respond to the questions regarding immigrant petition history on the DS-160 form if I have pending EB-5 and EB-2 petitions?
- Could EB-5 investors from South Korea face the visa backlog anytime soon?
- How often can an EB-5 investor visit a regional center project site?
- What does it mean that the EB-5 program is up for reauthorization?
- What constitutes an asset for EB-5 investment purposes?
- What will happen to I-526 petitions recently filed through ELIS?
- How will two L-1 visa rejections impact an EB-5 direct application?
- How can I apply for EB-5 if I do not currently own a business?
- Can someone with a criminal record engage in an EB-5 investment program?
- What are some suggestions on direct EB-5 businesses that work?
- How can I adjust from an E-2 to an EB-5 visa?
- How will leaving the U.S. affect my pending I-526?
- How is job creation allocated to EB-5 investors?
- Can we pool EB-5 investments?
- What is the difference between Regional Center and a direct investment?
- Can I use rental income for the EB-5 Program?
- How do I know what stage my EB-5 visa application is in?
- Do I submit my project directly to a Regional Center?
- Why does I-924 takes from targeted 4 month to 9 month?
- Can I waive the two year home country presence requirements for an EB-5 visa?
- Can I sell my company through the EB-5 Program?
- Can EB-5 immigrant investors be guaranteed a return on their investment?
- Can you convert a B1 Visa to an EB-5 Visa?
- Can I use EB-5 investors as business partners for my small business?
- What is the processing time for the I-526 application?
- Can an illegal immigrant qualify for an EB-5 visa?
- Does USCIS give a receipt upon receiving EB-5 visa materials?
- How much capital needs to be initially deposited with the Regional Center?
- Can a Regional Center qualify for $500,000 investors if it is does not meet TEA designation?
- How long will it take to get an EB-5 if I have a B1/B2 visa?
- Can a secured loan be used to fund an EB5 visa investment?
- How do I find a qualified EB-5 attorney?
- Are there business growth opportunities in the EB5 program?
- When are EB-5 investments available to the business?
- Can you leave the country with a pending I-526 petition?
- Do I need to declare taxes on an EB-5 investment that was gifted from my parents?
- Are EB-5 visas still being issued?
- How do I know whether or not an EB-5 project is part of a Regional Center?
- Does the entire EB-5 investment amount have to be made before filing the I-526?
- Can an EB-5 green card be granted to the partners managing a company?
- Can you attract EB-5 investors outside of a Targeted Employment Area?
- Will I have to go to an embassy interview to get an EB-5 visa?