About Catherine Rushford-Padilla
Catherine Rushford-Padilla is an EB-5 immigration attorney. She is currently with the Law Offices of Catherine Rushford-Padilla and Ana del Mar Morales Cotto, based in Puerto Rico.
The firm helps with labor certifications, employment visas, family visas, consular proceedings and similar matters. Some of the visas the company specializes in include EB-5, E-2 and E-1. Their international clients have been Ricky Martin, Calle 13 and Sony Music artists, among others.
Rushford-Padilla has specialized in immigration law for the last 40 years. She has contributed to television and radio programs on the topic of immigration. Rushford-Padilla has also worked as an aide to the president of the Senate of Puerto Rico.
Rushford-Padilla is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico Law School.
She speaks English, Spanish and basic Cantonese.
Answers to EB-5 6 Questions Answered
- What is the processing time for I-526?
- What is the processing time and cost of a Mandamus action?
- How can I apply for EB-5 on H1-b?
- How could extended stay outside U.S. impact I-829s?
- How should I handle two green card applications?
- Is contacting the congressman of my state advisable for accelerating my EB-5 case?