About Bita Hamidi
Bita Hamidi is an EB-5 immigration attorney and founder of the Law Offices of Bita Hamidi based in San Diego. Attorney Hamidi focuses her practice on immigration, business formation, personal injury, international adoption, estate planning, DUI defense, and criminal law and has an extensive knowledge of human resources. Attorney Hamidi has developed a respected court reputation and has extensive experience in settling and negotiating difficult matters.
Before founding her own practice, she worked for five years as an associate at Robert L. Miller and Associates where she was involved with cases concerning immigration, estate planning, and criminal matters. Her immigration practice includes the handling of labor certification, visa, and deportation matters. Prior to beginning her position at Robert L. Miller, attorney Hamidi worked for National University as the human resources department director where she encountered issues regarding employment & labor law and discrimination cases.
Attorney Hamidi is also the co-host of a weekly television show that covers immigration issues from a Los Angeles studio.
Attorney Hamidi earned her law degree from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California and in the state of California. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, La Jolla Bar Association, and the Iranian American Bar Association.
Attorney Hamidi has extensive connections with the Iranian Community and is fluent in Farsi.
Answers to EB-5 13 Questions Answered
- Can investors from Vietnam participate in the EB-5 visa program?
- Are EB-5 visas still being issued?
- How can investors from Middle Eastern tax free havens participate in the EB-5 program?
- Where can I find a list of EB-5 projects?
- Can I use a gift to get my EB-5 visa?
- When can I move to the United States in the EB-5 visa process?
- Is an equity or debt investment better for the EB-5 visa program?
- How can you prove source of funds for gifts in the EB-5 program?
- What documents are used for the trace of funds in the EB-5 Program?
- Can my wife and I used combined funds for the EB-5 Visa Program?
- Do you have to live near the EB-5 Regional Center that you invest in?
- Can I stay in the U.S. while going through the EB-5 program?
- Which family members can qualify for an EB-5 immigrant investor visa?