About Baoqin Wang
Baoqin Wang is an EB-5 immigration attorney with extensive experience working with family- and business-based immigration law. She is the founder of the Law Office of Baoqin Wang, a law firm dedicated solely to assisting clients in immigration matters. Attorney Wang regularly assists individuals and businesses from around the United States and is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of her clients when addressing their immigration matters. Attorney Wang believes that communication is a central part of her practice and takes the time to thoroughly and properly explain the immigration process to her clients. As a result, she has earned a reputation for promptly responding to the needs of her clients. This has helped the Law Office of Baoqin Wang enjoy its reputation of offering extraordinary service to immigration clients.
Attorney Wang has practiced immigration law since 2000. In addition to helping immigrant investors obtain their green cards through the EB-5 visa program, attorney Wang also assists clients with naturalization, national interest waivers, labor certification, alien of extraordinary ability visas, outstanding researcher or professor visas, relative based visas, and temporary work visas.
Attorney Wang earned the Distinguished Community Service Award from Chinese Professionals and Entrepreneurs Association (CPAEA) in 2001 for her commitment to serving the immigration community. She has also written articles concerning immigration in an Oregon-based Chinese newspaper.
Attorney Wang earned her Bachelor of Law from Jilin University Law School in China and her Juris Doctor from Brigham Young University Law School in 1999. Attorney Wang is licensed to practice law in California and Oregon and is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Answers to EB-5 14 Questions Answered
- Can I use a gift to get my EB-5 visa?
- Do EB-5 visa investors get their investments back from the Regional Center?
- Will I meet EB-5 requirements for income?
- Can EB-5 visa applicants apply again if their application is denied?
- Could I use gift money for the EB-5 visa?
- How do you apply for an EB-5 visa?
- Can I immigrate to the United States on an EB-5 visa if my father provides the investment funds?
- Do the EB-5 investors and their family have to live in the geographic area of their investment project?
- Is there an age restriction for the EB-5 visa program?
- Do I have to live in the same state as the EB-5 Regional Center I invest in?
- Does each partner in a company have to get a separate EB-5 visa if they wish to immigrate to the United States?
- How much investment money does it cost to get an EB-5 visa?
- Are EB-5 visa applicants required to speak English?
- Can I bring my family to the United States if I get an EB-5 visa?