About Anastasia White
Anastasia White is an immigration attorney. She is a founding partner at the Immigration Law Offices of Anastasia White, P.A. Based in Florida, the firm primarily handles visa applications and helps foreign investors, multinational executives and international professional employees obtain U.S. permanent residency. The firm also deals with family-based immigration petitions, citizenship applications and other immigration-related legal cases.
White is experienced in filing individual EB-5 petitions and counsels international clients on other immigration issues, including most categories under E visas, H visas and EB visas. White’s fluency in Russian and deep understanding of the Russian business environment enable her to provide services to the firm’s clientele from Russia and other Russian-speaking countries. She is also skilled at handling complicated employment-based immigration issues, including responding to challenging RFEs and NOIDs.
Before establishing her own law firm, she worked as an associate attorney at Rostova Westerman Law Group, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where she prepared immigration petitions, attended naturalization and status adjustment interviews, and fulfilled oversight responsibilities. Prior to joining Rostova Westerman, she served as an associate attorney at AmLaw Group PLLC in Hollywood, Florida, and concentrated her practice on filing of various non-immigrant and immigrant petitions.
White is admitted to practice law in Florida and Russia. She has been nominated for and listed on several prominent awards and ranking lists, including the 2018 Top 40 Under 40 Attorneys in Immigration Law in the State of Florida, and the 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in the Practice of Immigration law in the State of Florida. As an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), she was elected the vice-chair for AILA’s business and investment committee of South Florida in 2018. She is also a Florida-licensed notary public.
White received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University in Florida, with a concentration in international legal practice. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in international and comparative law from Siberian Federal University in Russia.
White speaks English and Russian.
Answers to EB-5 12 Questions Answered
- Why is there a big increase in the processing time of I-526?
- Would an e-commerce business be eligible as an EB-5 direct investment?
- How can I get my investment back when my I-526 is still pending?
- Could the application for re-entry permits impact our ability to remove conditions on our green cards?
- Should I apply for an H-1B visa or an F-1 visa while waiting for my EB-5 case to be approved?
- How can I travel with an F-1 visa and a pending advance parole application?
- How can I gift money to my daughter for her EB-5 application as a conditional green card holder?
- How can I file an I-131 without a specific travel plan?
- How long does it take to process an I-131 travel document?
- How can my dependent daughter enter the U.S. after our I-526 gets approved?
- How should EB-5 dependents answer immigration petition-related questions on DS-160 forms?
- How can I apply for EB-5 with a pending EB-2 application?