About Ali Farahmand
Ali Farahmand is an EB-5 immigration attorney at the Law Office of Ali M. Farahmand in Irvine, Calif. He has been practicing business, immigration and injury law in Southern California for more than 10 years and has more than 20 years of experience working in a private practice. His law firm has provided assistance to many families and foreign individuals in achieving their goal of participating in the EB-5 visa program. Attorney Farahmand has been practicing law in California since 1990 and previously worked in international law at the law firm of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
The Law Offices of Ali Farahmand is dedicated to providing effective, open, quality, and timely business immigration and personal injury services for reasonable fees. The law firm keeps clients informed of any concerns and costs of their cases and is transparent about strategies, cases, timelines, and budgets in order to discuss the implementation and planning of solutions. Services at the Law Offices of Ali Farahmand are offered in English, Spanish, and Farsi.
Attorney Farahmand assists various clients in the United States, as well as foreign firms and businesses, researchers, scientists and individuals from around the world. He practices complex immigration matters concerning families, students, and investors. He also provides counsel to different employers and companies in the United States regarding the maintenance of an employment-eligible workforce and different complex compliance issues. Additionally, attorney Farahmand has represented various clients across the country who are facing deportation and is very active in the area of removal & deportation in the United States.
Attorney Farahmand has assisted clients in becoming permanent residents of the United States through EB-5 investment and has helped foreign investors and families obtain green cards through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.Attorney Farahmand received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado at Denver and received his Juris Doctorate degree at the University of Notre Dame Law School.
He is a member of the immigration law sections of the Orange County Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the American Bar Association. He is committed and dedicated to volunteer work for different individuals and groups he assists on a pro bono basis. He is fluent in both English and Farsi.
Answers to EB-5 15 Questions Answered
- When in the EB-5 process is a child''s age considered?
- Can I use gifted funds to apply for EB-5?
- Can I buy a home to get a green card?
- How is job creation allocated to EB-5 investors?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if I have an F-1 student visa?
- What income taxes must be filed after an EB-5 investor receives his green card?
- Does EB-5 place limitations on family immigration?
- How do I choose a good regional center?
- Can EB-5 be sponsored by a family member?
- What is the risk of preparing my own I-829 petition?
- How can I transfer EB-5 investment funds to a relative?
- Can my company make a qualified EB-5 investment?
- Do all EB-5 investors have to invest in the same entity?
- When must an approved EB-5 Immigrant Investor go to the US?
- Can gambling income be used for the EB-5 program?