About Aleksandr Troyb
Aleksandr Y. Troyb is an EB-5 immigration attorney at Legal Consulting Group, located in Stamford, Conn. He advises clients through EB-5 issues, commercial and residential financing, commercial and residential real estate, and civil litigation matters. Attorney Troyb also has experience with estate planning, development and construction law, business entity formation and probate administration.
Legal Consulting Group provides a wide range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. The firm represents clients in immigration, litigation, family and divorce, real estate and financing, business organization, estate and probate, zoning and land use, assessment appeals, and construction law. Legal Consulting Group represents clients from Connecticut as well as clients from across the country and abroad.
Attorney Troyb attended the University of Connecticut School of Business, where he earned his Bachelor of Science magna cum laude in business administration in 2004. He also concentrated his studies on finance and marketing. During his time at the University of Connecticut, attorney Troyb was a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society, the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honors Society, was a New England Scholar, and the recipient of several academic awards and scholarships.
Attorney Troyb earned his law degree magna cum laude from Pace University School of Law in 2008. While in law school, attorney Troyb provided considerable contributions to an academic publication, was articles editor for the Pace Law Review and earned several academic scholarships.
Attorney Troyb is admitted to practice law in the states of New York and Connecticut. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and serves as the Young Lawyers Committee’s co-chair at the Fairfield County Bar Association. Attorney Troyb is fluent in both Russian and English, which enables him to facilitate transactions and communicate with clients from former Soviet Republics. He is a coach of the Westhill High School mock trial team in Stamford, Conn.
Answers to EB-5 12 Questions Answered
- How would an EB-5 policy change affect submitted I-526 applications?
- What should be included in an EB-5 business plan?
- How does return of EB-5 funds work when an I-526 is declined, and when it is approved?
- How can a startup company with no income receive EB-5 investments?
- As a business, what are the pros and cons of working with EB-5 investors?
- How can I invest funds prior to visa approval?
- What is the typical success rate for getting a green card through EB-5?
- What if USCIS denies my I-526 application but the investment was already made?
- How do I choose an EB-5 project?
- Do I have to live in the United States permanently?
- Should I have the same attorney for all EB-5 applications?
- Do I need an attorney to apply for an EB-5 visa?