About Karola Steffi
Karola Steffi is the managing director of Sage Global Australia, a professional migration and investment service. Sage Global Australia is registered by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. The firm provides legal assistance with Australian visa applications, citizenship applications and investment services for high net worth individuals (net worth totaling anywhere from AU$ 1.5 million to 5 million).
Steffi became a registered migration agent in 2011 and has assisted international clients seeking permanent residency and citizenship in Australia ever since. She is well-versed in various immigration matters, including business visas, the employer nomination scheme visa and the Australia skilled immigration points test.
After being registered as a migration agent, Steffi began working in a private practice located on the Gold Coast in Queensland and would eventually relocate to Tasmania in 2017. While she is the managing director of Sage Global Australia, Steffi maintains her own private practice focused on providing migration visa consulting for German clientele in German-speaking Europe and Australia. Originally from Germany, Steffi became an Australian citizen in 2006. Steffi is also a member of The Kingborough Community Enterprise Centre, a business management consultant located in Southern Tasmania.
Steffi is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia, which represents registered migration agents and keeps its members abreast of all industry updates and policy changes. Steffi earned her Bachelor of Social Science postgraduate degree in migration law and practice from Griffith University. She speaks fluent English and German.
Answers to EB-5 9 Questions Answered
- How can I prove a “genuine and realistic commitment” to continue my business and investment activity in Australia after the complying SIV matures?
- What should I expect from the initial consultation for the Australia Investor Plus visa application?
- How is the process to obtain an Australian Investor Visa different for Brazilian nationals?
- What are the likely reasons that my Australian visa application may be refused?
- What happens when you withdraw and reinvest between complying investments for the Premium Investor Visa?
- What parts of the process can an Australian migration agent help me with?
- What is the difference between a registered migration agent and an immigration lawyer?
- What are the guidelines governing how much of my total Australia Premium Investor Visa’s required $15 million investment can be in real property?
- How much information is needed in the health examination for Australian visa purposes? Can we refuse to share certain pieces of information?