About Ali Shahami
Ali Shahami works as a registered migration agent and a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and the Migration Alliance. He also is a registered immigration advisor authorized to provide New Zealand immigration counsel.
Shahami has more than 12 years of work experience in this industry. He currently serves as the director of R&K Immigration Group Company. The firm is based in Sydney in Australia with branches in New Zealand, Canada and Iran. He is vastly experienced in handling cases involving business migration visas, and is also able to provide a full range of immigration services via skilled, work, student and family visas.
In addition to Australian migration/immigration services, R&K immigration Group Company is authorized to represent and promote residency and citizenship products and services for Bulgaria, Cyprus, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts & Nevis, the United Kingdom, the United States (specifically the EB-5 program) and Saint Lucia.
Shahami is well-versed in various Australia and New Zealand immigration programs, including the business innovation stream, the investor streams and many other immigration-related services.
Shahami earned his Master of Laws degree in migration law. Before that, he obtained his Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, as well as a graduate certificate in immigration law and practice. Both degrees and his certificate were earned at the Australian National University. Shahami is also a Qualified Education Agent Counselor for clients seeking to obtain an Australia student visa. He speaks both English and Persian fluently.
Answers to EB-5 10 Questions Answered
- If nominated by one Australian state or territory with my Significant Investor Visa, what is the process to move to a different state or territory?
- What can I do if an Australian state or territory does not nominate me for a Significant Investor Visa?
- Are there any special rules for SIV applicants if my funds and my paperwork will come from my current country of residency, not my country of origin?
- An online assessment for the Australian Significant Investor visa program told me I am not a good candidate. How can I try again?
- What should I include in an expression of interest (EOI) for New Zealand’s Investor 1 program?
- What should I expect from the initial consultation for the Australia Investor Plus visa application?
- How is the process to obtain an Australian Investor Visa different for Brazilian nationals?
- What kind of documentation is needed for a statement of assets and liabilities required for the Australia Significant Investor Visa?
- What happens when you withdraw and reinvest between complying investments for the Premium Investor Visa?
- What is the difference between a registered migration agent and an immigration lawyer?