About Kamana Mathur
Kamana Mathur is an EB-5 immigration attorney with over 15 years of immigration law experience. Her firm, MathurLaw, is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services at the most reasonable rates possible. With experience in both the private legal sector and the federal government, the team at MathurLaw has comprehensive expertise in all areas of immigration law. This experience enables the MarthurLaw team to handle and provide qualified legal advice on all aspects of the visa application process for any category of visa.
Attorney Mathur keeps her clients’ costs low while still providing the utmost personal attention to each of their cases. Attorney Mathur’s clients come from all across the United States and from across the globe, and she maintains three convenient office locations in Reston, Va., Indianapolis and Pittsburgh.
After practicing employment discrimination, family, and immigration law in the Washington D.C. area for several years, attorney Mathur served as a Foreign Service officer in the U.S. Department of State. In this capacity, she was responsible for issuing non-immigrant and immigrant visas and conducted visa interviews when serving as a consular officer at the U.S. embassy in New Delhi, India. Attorney Mathur has an extensive network of academic and business community contacts as a result of her work and travels throughout the world. Thus, she understands the processes involved in obtaining visas from consulates and embassies overseas in addition to her understanding of USCIS approval process. Furthermore, as an immigrant herself, attorney Mathur understands the personal and professional importance of obtaining the appropriate visa and she vigorously represents her clients in order to meet their goals.
Attorney Mathur is the American Immigration Lawyers Association Pittsburgh chapter secretary, which enables her to remain informed on changes to immigration procedures and policies.
Answers to EB-5 8 Questions Answered
- What will happen if I give up my United States green card after I receive it through EB-5?
- How can I apply for EB-5 as an H1B visa holder?
- How will my marriage date affect my family''s green cards?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if I have an F-1 student visa?
- What types of EB-5 projects get approved?
- Is an equity or debt investment better for the EB-5 visa program?
- What documents are used for the trace of funds in the EB-5 Program?
- Can my wife and I used combined funds for the EB-5 Visa Program?