In light of Dubai being a hub for high-net-worth individuals, EB5 Investors Magazine is excited to host an exclusive EB-5 & Global Immigration Meet and Greet in Dubai on Sept. 20. This is an intimate gathering of industry leaders, who will share their insight and expertise during a day of interactive panels about United States’ EB-5 program and other global residency and citizenship by investment programs.
Join us to network with global service professionals and developers, EB-5 regional centers, law firms, migration agencies and potential investors at the exclusive Sofitel Dubai downtown.
Why Attend This Event?
- UAE’s has a growing trend of HNWI with the highest net inflow of millionaires worldwide, with 5,200 millionaires relocating to the country.
- UAE’s financial wealth is projected to grow at a 6.7% rate, reaching $1 trillion by 2026.
- The country is a leading business hub in the Middle East and is ranking among the World Bank’s top 10 in economic performance.
- The number of HNWIs in the UAE is expected to reach more than 228,000 by 2026, a 39% increase from 2021.
- More than 800 EB-5 visas were issued to UAE nationals in 2022.
Who Will Attend This Event?
Learn and network in an exclusive, cross-cultural setting among the world’s key players in the global immigration investment market.
- Foreign Intermediaries
- Migration Agents
- Real Estate Developers
- Immigration Attorneys
- EB-5 Regional Centers
- Service Providers
- HNWI and investors
For SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES and TICKET INFORMATION, please email us at [email protected].