Book your discounted room at the expo hotel The Portman Ritz Carlton here
China is the world’s second biggest economy and has the world’s fourth highest number of HNWI and ultra-high-net-worth-individuals. China has maintained its top position as the biggest market for EB-5 visas, with nearly 9000 visas issued in 2022, making it an attractive location for the EB-5 & Global Immigration Expo in Shanghai this summer.
Through insightful panels featuring leading immigration experts along with a large exhibitor hall, the event is set to bring together investors, migration agencies, industry professionals, service providers, regional centers and project developers, among other stakeholders.
The moderated educational panels aim to provide factual and timely insights into the policies shaping the EB-5 industry and the global investment migration industry today and what their future may hold.
The two-day event will also feature a number of networking events that give attendees valuable opportunities to discuss their businesses, projects, investments and build connections with global key players.
Those interested in taking advantage of this opportunity to expand their knowledge and global business networks are encouraged to join us at this event.
Who will attend this event?
- High-net-worth individuals
- International migration agents
- Regional centers
- Project developers
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Broker-dealers and many other industry service providers
Why attend this event?
- Connect and grow your business networks with EB-5 industry influencers
- Gain knowledge from interactive educational panels
- Showcase your business to a prominent gathering of EB-5 and global stakeholders
- China is the world’s second biggest economy, with $18 billion GDP
- China’s economy is forecasted to grow by 4.3 percent in 2023
- China has the world’s second highest population of HNWIs and UHNWIs individuals, over 6.2 million and over 51 thousand, respectively
- China is the world’s biggest EB-5 market, with 9000 visas issued in 2022
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, contact our team today by phone at (800) 997-1228 or email at [email protected].