The 2022 EB-5 & Global Immigration Expo South Korea on this fall offers high-quality education and networking opportunities to EB-5 stakeholders in the booming market of South Korea.
This event attracts migration agencies, immigration attorneys, EB-5 service providers, regional centers and project developers from across the world. Our educational panels moderated by industry experts provide valuable insight about United States’ EB-5 Immigrant Investor program and global residency and citizenship by investment programs. The event will also feature business exhibits and a myriad of networking opportunities.
We invite anyone interested in expanding their global business network while learning about the EB-5 market to join us at this expo.
Who will attend this event?
- High-net-worth individuals
- International migration agents
- Regional centers
- Project developers
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Broker-dealers and many other industry service providers
Why attend this event?
- Connect and grow your business networks with EB-5 industry influencers
- Gain knowledge from interactive educational panels
- Showcase your business to a prominent gathering of EB-5 stakeholders
- South Korea has a growing number of HNWIs, increased by 11% over the last year.
- South Korea is among the Top 25 richest countries in the world based on average income.
- South Korea is among the Top 5 largest EB-5 investor markets in the world.
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, contact our team today by phone at (800) 997-1228 or email at [email protected]