Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In light of Dubai becoming a magnet for foreign high net worth individuals with more than 8,600 multi-millionaires, EB5 Investors Magazine is excited to host the 2020 EB-5 Expo Dubai on Jan. 25-26. We are proudly presenting you with a gathering of industry leaders, who will share their insight and expertise during two days of educational, interactive panels about United States’ EB-5 immigrant investor program and other global migration programs.
Join us to network with EB-5 regional centers, law firms, service providers, migration agencies and potential investors.
Why Attend This Event?
- Ultra-high net worth individuals are forecasted to grow more than 20% in the Middle East region in the upcoming five years.
- More than one quarter of all UHNWIs in the Middle East are considering to permanently emigrate to another country.
- UAE ranks among the top 5 countries in the world with the highest number of millionaire inflows in 2018 and half of them have settled in Dubai.
- UAE continues to be a hub with more than 8 million expats and global migrants.
- Dubai has emerged as the world’s fifth most important hub for wealthy individuals.
- More than 60 percent of the second-passport UHNWIs candidates are from the MENA region.
Who Will Attend This Event?
Learn and network in an exclusive, cross-cultural setting among the world’s key players in the global immigration investment market.
- Foreign Intermediaries & Wealth Managers
- Migration Agents
- Real Estate Developers
- Immigration Attorneys
- EB-5 Regional Centers
- Service Providers