Questions & Answers

Can I apply for an EB-5 visa if I was already denied another visa type?

If I already tried to immigrate on a visa like the H-1B but it was not granted can I still be granted an EB-5 visa if I follow all of the procedural rules and regulations?


  • Avatar

    Boyd Campbell

    Immigration Attorney
    Answered on

    Yes, you may. As long as the EB-5 visa is approved prior to expiration of your H-1B visa, you may adjust your status to that of immigrant in the United States.

Add your comment

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment.