Despite the uncertainties of Brexit, the UK’s Tier 1 investor and entrepreneur programs keep seeing a strong interest of applicants. However, many high net worth individuals within Europe are also looking into other investment immigration options globally....
About Nadine Goldfoot
Nadine Goldfoot is a professional solicitor and partner at the London office of Fragomen LLP. She has over 15 years of experience working in United Kingdom immigration law. She is well-versed in immigration matters concerning HNWIs (high net worth individuals), including those from India and China.
Goldfoot played a key role in establishing Fragomen’s Worldwide Private Client Practice, which offers investor immigration services for HNWIs across the world. She also helped to create the Fragomen Tier 5 Intern Sponsorship (United Kingdom) Programme. Further, Goldfoot works in tandem with the firm’s Consular Services team that provides government liaison services. Tihs keeps her fully updated on changes to laws and policies. She even sits on various policy and consultancy panels, where she assists in developing immigration policies. She has also represented businesses in lobbying exercises.
Prior to Fragomen, Goldfoot worked as a solicitor at a law firm that specializes in UK immigration law. There, she focused on personal and corporate immigration, free movement cases and public litigation.
Goldfoot represents some of the largest companies in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, especially corporations in the financial services industry. She advises companies on immigration compliance practices and transactional programs, as well as corporate restructuring.
Goldfoot is a regular speaker and/or panelist at various events focused on investment immigration for high net worth individuals from around the globe.
Answers to EB-5 5 Questions Answered
- How can I use a franchise business for Tier 1 participation in the UK program?
- How do I begin the UK immigration investment process if I already know someone who needs investors?
- How is the long-term illness of a dependent considered under the U.K Tier 1 Investor Visa health requirements?
- What happens if I invest my funds in a U.K. business and it is sold before the end of the investment period required for a Tier 1 Investor visa?
- What are the guidelines for using a gift as a source of funds for the U.K. Tier 1 Investor Visa?