About Helena Sheizon
Helena Sheizon is an immigration attorney of the firm Kadmos Consultants, which was established in 2006. The firm is regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and holds Level 3 OISC accreditation (which is the highest level available). They represent a variety of clients, including European Union nationals and their family members located in the United Kingdom.
Sheizon and her colleagues are qualified lawyers specializing in every aspect of U.K. immigration and nationality law, able to handle cases at every level of complexity. A considerable proportion of the firm’s work comes from professional referrals from other OISC regulated firms. Sheizon and her colleagues have the abilities and experience to take on more difficult, demanding cases, and they boast an excellent success rate.
In 2005, Sheizon completed her Bar Professional Training Course at BPP Law School in London, England. She obtained a Bachelor’s degree in classics at Birkbeck, University of London and University College London (UCL). She then continued her education at UCL, earning her Master of Laws degree in European Union law. Sheizon is interested in rights of migrants in the U.K., as well as free movement rights of EU nationals and their family members. She is fluent in English, Russian and Italian.
Answers to EB-5 8 Questions Answered
- How can I use a franchise business for Tier 1 participation in the UK program?
- How does the UK investor visa determine the age of a child?
- What are the guidelines for using a gift as a source of funds for the U.K. Tier 1 Investor Visa?
- What are some of the main challenges an entrepreneur faces when completing the application for the UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa?
- Once I am granted Indefinite Leave to Remain through my Application under the UK’s Tier 1 (Investor) Category, when can I apply for citizenship?
- When during the U.K. Tier 1 (Investor) visa citizenship application process must I reside in the U.K. without ability to travel out of the country?
- How could my previous immigration history impact my application for the UK Tier 1 (Investor) category?
- What are the residency requirements for the U.K. citizenship-by-investment programs?