Certified public accountants in Cyprus offer a wide variety of necessary skills and services to international investors seeking citizenship via Cypriot citizenship-by-investment programs. Our website lists experienced accountants who have received approval letters from the Civil Registry & Migration Department of Cyprus and who are in good standing at the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus. ICPAC registers accountants with the public’s interests in mind, providing each member with support and training to ensure that optimal accounting services are being offered to clients.
In addition to investment immigration accounting services, Cyprus CPAs have the skills and authorization to provide other professional services such as auditing and assurance, international tax planning and due diligence. They advise international clients on issues including financing and management. These professionals aim to make sure your application is planned, audited and submitted in accordance with Cyprus law and regulations.
For immigrant investors seeking a new home, the benefits of gaining Cyprus citizenship include:
- The right to work and in all European Union countries.
- The right to vote in European Parliament elections
- Visa-free travel to over 159 countries
- Dual citizenship, if desired
To be eligible for citizenship, investors must:
- Invest in one of the following ways:
- Real estate, land development and infrastructure projects
- Cypriot companies and/or organizations
- Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot companies licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (also known as CySec).
- A combination of investments, with the option of purchasing up to 500,000 euros in Cyprus Government bonds. These bonds must be retained for 3 years.
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be at least 18 years old
- Undergo biometrics for permanent residence permit
- Own a private residence in Cyprus, exceeding the value of 500,000 euros.
Cyprus CPAs can be a valuable asset to your immigration application process. Find a seasoned accounting professional below.