About Quentin Kuo
Quentin Kuo is a registered migration agent and lawyer who heads the firm Quentin Kuo Law + Immigration. As a migrant himself, he understands the unique needs of immigrant investors seeking residency and citizenship in Australia. Thanks to this personal experience, Kuo has can offer practical, updated advice on the entire migration process.
Kuo has a vast amount of experience in the complexities of Australian migration law and policies, including enterprise compliance and visa refusals. He has served clients from a variety of backgrounds, including individuals (both local and international), large and small hospitality groups, pharmaceutical professionals, information technology professionals and many others.
Kuo completed his higher educational studies in Australia, earning a B.Sc. in nanotechnology from the University of New South Wales and then his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Technology Sydney.
Answers to EB-5 17 Questions Answered
- How does the Australian state or territory government nominate applicants for the Significant Investor Visa?
- What happens if the value of my investment for the Australian Significant Investor Visa falls below AUD 5 million?
- How can investors make their SIV investment in installments and still meet the requirements for Australia?
- What will the Australian government use my Significant Investor visa funds for?
- Are there any special rules for SIV applicants if my funds and my paperwork will come from my current country of residency, not my country of origin?
- How will taxes be determined on returns from my investment in Australia through the Significant Investor visa program?
- What kind of documentation is needed for a statement of assets and liabilities required for the Australia Significant Investor Visa?
- What are the likely reasons that my Australian visa application may be refused?
- What can my investment manager do to find out how to set up and manage the investment for an Australian Significant Investor Visa (SIV)?
- What are the requirements for a direct investment into an Australian proprietary company to qualify as a complying investment?
- What are the requirements a fund manager needs to meet when working with a Significant Investor Visa (SIV) program applicant?
- What are the guidelines governing how much of my total Australia Premium Investor Visa’s required $15 million investment can be in real property?
- How much information is needed in the health examination for Australian visa purposes? Can we refuse to share certain pieces of information?
- What parts of the process can an Australian migration agent help me with?
- What are some examples of complying investments for the Premium Investor Visa (PIV)?
- What happens when you withdraw and reinvest between complying investments for the Premium Investor Visa?
- How can I demonstrate significant ties to Australia to avoid the two-years-in-five residency requirement?