About Angela Julian-Armitage LLB GAICD FMIA
Angela Julian-Armitage has been a barrister for over 22 years, having practiced in a variety of legal areas such as general commercial litigation, family law, legal succession and primarily, Australian migration law. Her passion for helping immigrants in need keeps migration law at the forefront of her practice.
In addition to her work as a barrister, Julian-Armitage currently serves National President of the Migration Institute of Australia. She works with a wide variety of legal practitioners, many of whom operate within the humanitarian space. She is well-versed in all aspects of Australian migration programs, including business visas.
Julian-Armitage fluently speaks English, Italian, and Spanish. She is also conversational in French and Portuguese.
Answers to EB-5 5 Questions Answered
- How can investors make their SIV investment in installments and still meet the requirements for Australia?
- How will taxes be determined on returns from my investment in Australia through the Significant Investor visa program?
- How is the process to obtain an Australian Investor Visa different for Brazilian nationals?
- What kind of documentation is needed for a statement of assets and liabilities required for the Australia Significant Investor Visa?
- What are some examples of complying investments for the Premium Investor Visa (PIV)?