Australia Registered Migration Agents

Migration agents registered in Australia are professionals legally authorized to offer advice and assistance on Australian immigration matters. Each professional on our website is a fully registered migration agent, able to give legal advice to anyone seeking citizenship-by-investment in Australia.

Each agent can assist clients in the preparation of visa applications and other related immigration documents, lodge this prepared application and all required documents (which can lead to a faster decision on your application), offering advice about various immigration pathways and representing clients in proceedings related to visa matters. These agents can help find visa options available to you and your family and can serve as a direct contact to the Australian Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

For immigrant investors, Australia offers the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa program as well as the Investor visa.

The Business Innovation and Investment visa allows holders to own a business in Australia and manage that business, as well as to continue investment/entrepreneur activity in Australia.

To be eligible for this visa, investors must (among other financial requirements):

  • Hold a stream of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (subclass 188) or a Special Category visa (subclass 444).
  • Have been nominated by a territory/state government agency or be nominated by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade).
  • Have satisfied any of the following requirements:
    • For 2 years, own and operate an Australian business.
    • For 4 years, maintain a designated investment of AU$1.5 million.
    • For 4 years, maintain a complying investment of AU$ 5 million.
    • For 1 year, hold a complying investment of AU$ 15 million.

The Investor visa is a permanent residence visa that allows immigrant investors to travel in and out of Australia for five years.

The requirements for the Investor visa are:

  • To be the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162).
  • To have maintained a “designated” investment of AU$ 1.5 million for 4 years.

Enlist the help of a registered migration agent to find out which immigration visa programs may be available to you.  

Please note that not all agents are legal practitioners.


Search for an EB-5 Australia Registered Migration Agent

Join the EB-5 Community

Is your business involved in the EB-5 program?
Join the Community!

Join »