By EB5Investors.com Staff
EB5 Investors Magazine would like to thank everyone who made Southern California’s EB-5 Conference a success.
Held at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach on July 30, 2012, the conference was proud to have a Q&A session with Congressman Lamar Smith, Chairman of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee, just a week before the Senate unanimously passed a three year extension of the EB-5 Regional Center Program. We were also fortunate to have had Congressman Ed Royce and Congressman Dana Rohrabacher in attendance.
The conference was made up of a series of panels conducted by prominent EB-5 professionals who offered their valuable insight. Panels included:
- Securities Compliance Considerations for EB-5 Regional Centers (David Hirson, Steve Anapoell, Michael Homeier)
- Introduction to the EB-5 Regional Center Designation (Kate Kalmykov, Jor Law, Ralf Eschenburg)
- EB-5 in Califorina: Bringing Investment to the Golden State (Linda Lau, Henry Liebman)
- Hot Topics in EB- 5 (David Hirson, Linda Lau)
- Basics of EB-5: Preparing Individual Investor Petitions (Kate Kalmykov, Mahsa Aliaskari, Mina Tran)
- Successful EB-5 Regional Center Stories (Henry Liebman, Taher Kameli, Ron Darling)
- Marketing Your EB-5 Project (Kate Kalmykov, Brian Su, Genna Garver)
Thanks again to our congressional hosts, sponsors, panelists and attendees for making Southern California’s EB-5 Conference a success.