About Yazen Abdin
Yazen A. Abdin is an attorney at the Orlando, Florida-based firm,NeJame Law, where he practices business and family immigration law. He has experience in immigration matters related to intracompany transferees, employment-based extraordinary ability, treaty investors, adjustments of status, employment-based entrepreneurs, and more.
In the area of EB-5 immigration, Abdin has expertise with I-526 immigrant visas, I-485 applications, consular processing applications and I-829 petitions to remove conditions. AtNeJame law, he has expanded his practice areas to include TPS, asylum, removal and deferred action. He works with clients from around the world, including the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Licensed in 2015, Abdin is an active member in good standing with the Florida State Bar. He also holds memberships in the Orange County Bar Association and the Central Florida Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. His prior work experience includes corporate and real estate law and personal injury, and his professional accolades include two published articles. He frequently volunteers for various non-profit organizations.
Abdin received his Bachelorof Science from the University of Central Florida, where he was on the President’s List and the Dean’s List. He then earned his Doctor of Law from Barry University - Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in Miami Shores, Florida. As a law student, he was a student representative for the Immigration Clinic, a member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society, a member of the Immigration Law Society Member, and president of the International Law Society, among other activities. Abdin is fluent in Arabic and English.
Answers to EB-5 25 Questions Answered
- How will traveling affect the Consular Processing stage of my EB-5 application?
- When does the “5-year path to citizenship” in the EB-5 Program start?
- When can we expect a change in the minimum investment amount for an EB-5 direct investment?
- What types of due diligence can a US attorney offer on an EB-5 project?
- How can I pursue my PhD in the United States while also holding an approved I-526 petition?
- Will my EB-5 application impact my daughter''s F-1 visa?
- Do I need to file for a reentry permit if I have an F-2 student visa and a pending EB-5 application?
- From where do EB-5 investors have to apply for the visa?
- How many jobs will my business have to create?
- When do I hire an EB-5 immigration attorney?
- How long do I need to leave my EB-5 investment for?
- What is the difference between the I-485, DS-230 and DS-260?
- What does it mean if an I-526 approval rate is below 100 percent?
- What are preapproved EB-5 regional center projects?
- How many EB-5 investors can a non-regional center business have?
- How can an EB-5 investor assess a regional center project?
- What benefits does the spouse of an EB-5 investor receive?
- When can an EB-5 dependent get an EAD card?
- When can I return funds gifted for an EB-5 investment?
- What is considered a material change in an EB-5 project?
- How will an I-485 delay affect I-829 filing?
- What is the I-829 stage interview?
- What does "Processing Cases As Of Date" mean on the IPO website?
- How do we attribute jobs only to the EB-5 investor?
- How many days must an EB-5 investor spend in the United States?