About Robin J Gray
Robin J. Gray became an attorney to help people solve their problems. She received her undergraduate degree from Villanova University in 1984, attending the Villanova School of Business. She then graduated from the University of Denver College of Law in 1990 in the top 10 percent of her class.
Gray started practicing law in Philadelphia and, after two years into the practice, was appointed as managing attorney for a Philadelphia law firm in their New Jersey office. She is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New York and Maryland.
Gray has participated in over 20 jury trials in both state and federal courts including complex cases where opposing counsel were from prestigious law firms in Philadelphia, Allentown and Park Avenue in New York City. She was successful against these prestigious law firms.
For 27 years, Gray provided expert legal assistance in Pennsylvania, New York and Maryland for a variety of clients on legal issues including divorces, custody, support and personal injury. Another focus of her practice is immigration. She represents both individuals and businesses with their immigration needs. She am a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) and is able to practice immigration law anywhere in the United States.
Answers to EB-5 17 Questions Answered
- What is the timeline for creating jobs in a direct EB-5 project?
- How can an agricultural project qualify as a direct EB-5 investment?
- What if I am unable to prove source of funds for a small part of my investment amount?
- How could a self-prepared income statement provide evidence for EB-5 source of funds?
- How can my 21-month-old baby stay outside the U.S. for more than six months as a conditional permanent resident?
- How should the required capital be allocated to qualify for a direct EB-5 investment?
- What should I expect after my I-526 gets approved?
- Under what conditions could the I-829 petition of an EB-5 investor be turned down?
- How can a H-1B visa holder apply for direct EB-5 investment?
- What are the stay and travel requirements for an EB-5 investor during the conditional permanent residency and permanent residency period?
- How can I buy multiple franchises and qualify for EB-5?
- At which stage of the EB-5 application can I add my spouse?
- When do project offering documents for an EB-5 project need to be updated?
- How do multiple investors maintain active roles in a direct investment?
- What is required for filing an I-526 in an EB-5 direct investment?
- When do family members officially become beneficiaries of an EB-5 application?
- What are the requirements on business experiences of EB-5 direct investors?